if that is the case
若是这样。
如果这样, 如果如此, 假如这样
If so, give me some directions.
如果是这样,给我一些指示吧。
If so, we can go away.
如果是这样,我们就可以走了。
If so, you are a true child of fortune.
如果是这样,你真是个幸运的孩子。
If so, they had better get their skates on.
如果果真是这样,那他们最好穿上旱冰鞋。
If so, you will oblige me by saying what it is.
如果是这样,请你告诉我这是怎么回事。
if that is the case
若是这样。
That doesn't surprise me. So, does this mean you've decided to return to the land of the living? Because, if so, I'm glad.
这我并不奇怪这么说,您是决定重新投入到生活中来了吗?如果是这样,我很高兴。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
Parents, did you make sure you treated your children equally? If so, how have you done it?
家长们,你们能否保证自己平等地对待自己每一个孩子?如果能,你们是如何做到的?
《Emma Watson HeForShe speech on Davos》《艾玛·沃特森达沃斯世界经济论坛HeForShe演讲》
If so, you might choose to avoid him the next time you see him. That said, we can change our impressions in light of new information.
要是这样,如果下一次你看到他,你会选择避开他,换言之,我们会改变印象因为我们得到新的信息。
《TED-Ed》《TED教育》
Well, they could monitor scientific publications and see if anyone posts such a cogent restatement in the next couple of months. If so, the authors are most likely in possession of my stolen laptop.
这样他们就可以监控科学出版社看看有没有其他人在未来的几个月内寄给他们这类重述,如果有,该作者就很有可能偷了我的笔记本电脑。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
A meal? Lunch? Brunch? Dinner? Afternoon tea? A formal tea? Is it a party? And if so, what kind of party? A cocktail party? A Tupperware party? Ooh, yeah, is it a surprise party?
早午餐会?还是晚餐会呢?下午茶的话?是正式的吗?还是是个派对呢?如果是,那请问是哪种派对?是鸡尾酒派对?特百惠直销产品派对?对了,是惊喜派对吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》