-
And you didn't tell me? Tell you what?
你居然没有告诉我?告诉你什么?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
I'll tell you what he's done.
我来告诉你他干了什么。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Oh, I'll tell you what they have. Cronuts.
我可以告诉你们他们有什么,牛角甜甜圈。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
Hey, girl. Did I tell you what happened last night?
姐妹,我告诉你昨晚发生的事情了吗?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I'll tell you what. How about we go rock-paper-scissors?
不如这样吧,我们石头剪刀布决定?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Well, I'll tell you what's crack-a-lacking. Are you kidding me?
呃,我来告你怎么了,你搞没搞错?
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
What's up? I'll tell you what's up. I'm in a crisis situation.
怎么了?我来告诉你怎么了,我现在性命交关。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Well, I can't tell you what I don't know. Well, here's what I know.
我不知道的事情我没法告诉你。那我告诉你我知道的。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
I tell you what, that was intense. Not a lot of fun.
我告诉你,刚刚还挺紧张的。也并不怎么有趣。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
But you're not gonna let polls and pundits tell you what to do. No. Or tell you how to vote on Election Day.
但是你们不能让民调和权威人士指挥你们。不。或是告诉你们选举日该怎么投票。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
What did you just think? Hearing the CVR just now? Let me tell you what I think.
你怎么想的?听完驾驶舱通话录音后?我跟你说下我的想法。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
Oh, I totally forgot to tell you what happened last night.
我差点忘了告诉你昨晚发生的事了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I'll tell you what they think. They think our relationship is a joke.
我告诉你他们是怎么想的,他们觉得我们的恋爱关系是一个笑话。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
But I can't tell you what a lift it is to hear that you'd like to. Really?
但你愿意邀请我,我还是很开心的。是吗?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
You guys really believe in that crap? They just tell you what you want to hear.
你们真信这些狗屁玩意吗?上面都是写你们想听的。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
I'll tell you what. If we stay, I'll buy you cotton candy and a bobble-head.
这样吧,如果我们留下来,我就给你买棉花糖和摇头娃娃。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
I will tell you what is happening. I am saving my best friend's marriage.
我来告诉你是要闹哪样,我要以身拯救我死党的婚姻。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
Well, I tell you what. Yeah? You're not gonna speed anymore right? I won't speed.
我跟你说。恩?不要再超速了,好吗?我不会超速的。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
I'll tell you what. We can keep working on that when we get back, okay? Okay.
要不这样,我们回去后去找解决办法的,好吗?好。
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
-
I tell you what, from now on I'm never getting out of this chair, ever. Okay?
告诉你们,我再也不离开这张椅子了。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Let me tell you what I saw last night.
让我告诉你昨晚我见到的事。
-
I'll tell you what—let's stay in instead.
听我说,咱们还是待在家里吧。
-
Tell you what, let's stay here another day.
你听我说,咱们在这儿再住一天吧。
-
I will tell you what I like.
我会告诉你我喜欢什么。
-
I will tell you what you will do.
我要告诉你你要做什么。