-
Okay, Ross come on let's just forget about the condoms. Oh well, I may as well have.
罗斯,别管保险套的事。早知道当时也不用管了。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
And while I'm there, I may as well get a flu shot and a mole check. Sure.
既然都去了,不如把流感疫苗也打了再检查下痣。好啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
They may as well have been a family of cats just jumping around from drape to drape. Without that annoying ammonia urine smell.
这一家就像是一窝小猫,从这个窗帘跳到那个窗帘,但没有尿液中恼人的氨味。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
If I've got to go somewhere I may as well go to Tulsa.
如果我必须去一个地方的话,我就去塔尔萨吧。
-
You can't help being biased so you may as well be up front about it.
你阻止不了别人对你的偏见,因此你还不如就大大方方地接受。
-
I think I may as well go in at once.
我想我还是马上进去吧。
-
Tha' may as well know that at th' start.
你最好一开始就知道这点。
-
As we are here we may as well stay and look on.
既然我们在这里,我们不妨留下来看看。