-
Yeah, maybe your dad's right.
是啊,或许你爸是对的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
'Cause nobody messes with your dad.
因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
So are he and your dad still together?
他们还在一起吗?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
It controls them. Let's find your dad.
它掌控它们。我们快去找你爸。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
There's something you didn't know about your dad.
有些关于你爸爸的事情你还不知道。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Chandler, we still haven't gotten an RSVP from your dad.
你爸还没寄回函给我们。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Keep the change. And buy your dad-husband a wedding gift.
不用找了,就当是送你老爸老公的结婚礼吧。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Dad! Dad! Wait a minute. Is it your dad or my dad? My dad. Got it. Dad! Where are we, anyway? Dad! Dad!
老爸!等等,他是你老爸还是我的老爸?我老爸。知道了,老爸! 可是,我们现在在哪里呢?老爸! 老爸!
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
Mason. Your dad's here.
梅森,你爸爸来了。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
Oh, I wouldn't do it in there. That's my dad's bedroom. That's your, dad's bedroom. That's your dad's bedroom.
我不会去那个房间写,那是我爸的卧房。那是你爸的卧房,那是你爸的卧房。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Your dad let you have a Mohawk? He shaved my head. That's a good dad move.
你有剪过庞克头?他帮我剃的哦,这是个好父亲会做的。
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
Phoebe, I thought your dad was in prison. No, that's my step-dad. My real dad's the one that ran out on us before I was born.
菲比,我以为你爸在牢里。不,那是我继父,我真正的爸是我出生以前就跑了的那个。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
But what about your gray hair? That's compliments of your dad, I think.
那你的白头发呢?估计是被你爸爸气出来的。
《Wonder》《奇迹男孩》
-
Samantha. I think I heard your dad pull up. All right.
萨曼塔,我想我听见你爸爸回来了。好的。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
What else has your Dad got in his van? He's got everything.
哇。你爸爸的货车里还有什么呢?我爸爸的货车里什么都有。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
What else has your dad got in his van? He's got everything.
哇。你爸爸的货车里还有什么呢。我爸爸的货车里什么都有。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Do your parents know about this? Is your dad okay with you dating a 17-year-old girl?
你父母知道这件事吗?你爸让你跟17岁的女生交往吗?
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
No, you're not getting your hair straightened. You know your dad wishes he could be here.
不行,你不能把头发拉直,你爸爸真的很希望他能到场。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
So your dad dies, you can saddle for less than an ordinary life.
就因为你父亲死了,你连日子都不想过了。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
-
Your dad's right. You do always look for the good in people, Riley.
你爸爸说的没错,你确实总能看到他人好的一面,莱丽。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
You wait until your Dad gets in!
等着,你爸来了再说!
-
Because your dad's a manager, he's got it made.
因为你爸爸是经理,他肯定能成功。
-
Will you cop it from your dad if you get back late?
你要是回家晚了会挨你爸爸训斥吗?
-
As you’re his son, you should pay due respect to your dad.
你是下人,你就应该尊敬你爸。
-
Your dad is talking about something with his friend. Don’t disturb them.
你爸爸在和朋友说事,你别打扰他们。
-
I think it was your dad who phoned.
我想是你爸爸打来的电话。
-
My dad could never lick your dad.
我的爸爸不可能打败你的爸爸!
-
Ask your dad, obviously. Your dad will probably say yes.
显然你要问问你爸爸的意见。你爸爸可能会同意的。
-
Does your dad look like him?
你父亲看起来像他吗?
-
And I'll keep being your dad.
我会一直做你的爸爸。