-
That, that's the only thing the zoo's ever told me.
动物园只是告诉过我这一件事。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
The only thing you really fight for is yourself.
你只会为自己拚命。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
It's not the only thing. But it is getting serious.
不光这一件事。但你们是认真的了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
I was barefoot. Now tell me, the toilet thing is the only thing you taught him right? Yes.
我赤脚。你只有教他马桶这一件,对不对?对。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Well, it was the only thing to do that didn't have a line.
当时只有这件事不需要排队。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Except the only thing it sucks up is two hours of my life.
唯一吸得起来的就是我宝贵的两小时。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
The only thing I hate more than you right now is that book!
现在唯一比你还让我讨厌的事物就是那本书!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Wow. The only thing I got from my Grandmother was her eyes.
我只遗传了我奶奶的眼睛。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Can't have? Excuse me, the only thing I can't have is dairy.
不能吃?很抱歉,我不能吃的东西只有乳制品。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
The only thing you can choose is what you're risking it for.
能选的只有为什么而冒险。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Touch me, and the only thing you're gonna feel is a broken jaw.
你敢碰我,就等着下巴被揍烂吧。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
The only thing we need to do is make this Kim kid lose his focus.
我们唯一要做的是让这个小孩的关注点发生偏移。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission.
奥创说他和他任务之间唯一的阻碍就是复仇者。
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
Because, like Halliday said, reality is the only thing that's real.
因为,就像哈利迪说的,现实才是唯一真实的东西。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
Looks like the only thing they traded were bullets. What went wrong?
好像唯一交易成功的只有子弹,出什么岔子了呢?
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
He holds the only thing in the universe that can repower a Transformers spark.
他掌握着宇宙中仅有的一样东西能够重新启动变形金刚的火种。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
We know climate change is a real thing, but it turns out that our climate isn't the only thing changing.
我们都知道气候正在转变,但似乎改变的不止是气候而已。
《TOFEL(无字幕版)》《托福学习视频》
-
And I thought the surgery itself was the only thing I had to be concerned about.
我之前还以为这手术本身是我唯一需要注意的事情。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
And now he brings me the Ant-Man suit. The only thing that can rival my creation.
可现在,他却给我带来了蚁人战服,也只有这件东西能与我的发明抗衡。
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
The only thing I want you to worry about is this. The Golden Snitch. I like this ball.
你唯一要关心的是这个金色飞贼。我喜欢这球。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
The only things which are worth the trouble of saying and hearing!
唯一值得一述也值得一听的话!
-
Also, books aren't the only things that have been assigned Numbers.
还有就是图书并不是唯一被标号的事物。
-
A passage for hunters and two huts are the only things in this area.
地区内只有猎人所取的道路和两处茅屋。
-
Since the only things I can remember are places, it's more like a record.
我能记住的只有那些地方,更像是一种记录。
-
As mentioned above, scenarios are the only things visible to non-WSTF members.
如上所述,场景是非wstf成员可以看到的唯一内容。