-
We are going up in the air. Yes. It can go straight up, It can go straight down, It can even loop the loop.
哦吼,我们要飞上天空了。是的,它可以垂直往上升。它也可以垂直下降。它还可以翻跟斗呢。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I can get killed going up there.
我要是爬上去,我会被蛰死的。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
Wait, you're going up against Sheldon Cooper? Yes.
等等,你们是要对抗谢尔顿·库珀?没错。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
We're going up against gunships with bows and arrows.
我们用弓箭对抗飞机,这是以卵击石。
《Avatar》《阿凡达》
-
Oh it's going through the door. It's going up the stairs.
哦,它穿过了门!上了楼梯。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
I can't I'm afraid. I'm going up to London. Mary, then. Me?
恐怕不行,我要去伦敦。那就玛丽吧。我?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
The only way we're going up there is if some fairy godmother shows up and helps us breathe air.
我们上去的唯一可能是童话里的仙女出现然后赐予我们呼吸空气的能力。
《The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water》《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》
-
During the real estate boom, markets were going up and up and people thought they would never go down.
在房地产繁荣时期,市场持续火热,人们就认为房价再也不会下跌。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
People here think excitement is a new "Please be quiet" Sign going up in the library.
这里的人觉得兴奋就是图书馆里"保持安静"的标语。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
We're going up to the lake. My dad has a cabin there and you get the most outrageous tan.
我们会去湖边,我爸爸在那有座木屋,你能晒出最好看的肤色。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
All right. Here I go. Hey, remember how scary it used to be going up to girls in college?
好,我要上啦。嘿,还记得上学时你跟女孩说话都慌神吗?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
You and I are going up against Topanga. Let me explain our new relationship, see ya! Maya!
我俩要一起反抗托庞嘉。那么我来解释一下我俩的最新关系——再见!玛雅!
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
It's me, Sheldon. It's me. I'm going up in space! Technically, I'm an astronaut. That's amazing!
他们选中我,谢尔顿,是我。我要上太空了,严格来说,我是宇航员了。帅呆了!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
You know, me going up against Ben. The two of us competing. And that can't lead to anything good.
我和班对阵,我们俩竞争这样横竖都不会有好结果。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
It can even loop the loop. Wow. Everyone likes going up and down and round and round in Miss Rabbit's helicopter.
它还可以像这样转着圈飞!哇!每个人都喜欢坐兔小姐的直升机飞上飞下,转着圈飞。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I went past the site of Devonshire House on my way home. There's something vast going up in its place. Flats and offices and salerooms.
我回家时路过了德文郡大宅的原址,那里在兴建什么大东西呢。公寓,办公室和商场。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
It wasn't till I was in the elevator I decided to do it here. It was just all the floors going up, and I, and I thought "Yeah. This'll do the job."
直到我走进电梯我才决定在这里结束一切。看着楼层一层层升高,我想"是啊 这样就解脱了"。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
First of all, they're not tricks, they're illusions. And secondly, when we get married, they're all going up in the attic so you can have that closet for clothes.
首先,那不是把戏,那都是我的“幻想”。其次,当我们结婚后,那些玩意都会被扔进阁楼里,这样你就能有衣柜放衣服了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
They actually monitor the movement of the fish going up river.
他们实际上在观测鱼向上游的迁移活动。
-
The women had got into the way of going up on the deck every evening.
这些女人养成了每天晚上到平台去的习惯。
-
At all 14 state schools, tuition and fees are going up this autumn by an average of about 10 percent.
所有14所州立大学今年秋季的学杂费都将上涨平均约10%。
-
The temperature is going up.
温度在上升。
-
The price of gold was going up.
黄金的价格上涨了。