-
Joey, do you have a minute? Dude, what am I gonna…
乔伊,你有空吗?我该怎么…
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Alicia, do you have a minute? Talk to you later, Alicia.
艾丽西娅,有时间吗?以后聊,艾丽西娅。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
Hey, hon. Do you have a minute? Just. I can't be late to work.
亲爱的,你有时间吗?一小会儿,我今天上班不能迟到。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Hello, Will? It's Alicia. Do you have a minute? No, really? You did not.
你好,威尔吗?我是艾丽西娅,你有时间吗?不,真的吗?你没有吧。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Hey, do you have a minute? Yeah, yeah, I was just about to take a break anyways, so…
你有空吗?有,反正我正打算歇一会儿。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I'm sorry to bother you. It's... do you have a minute? Yeah, of course. Come in. Thanks.
对不起打扰了,你现在有空聊聊吗?当然可以,进来。谢谢。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Hi. Do you have a minute? Depends. Is what I'm wearing okay, or should I go change first?
你有空吗?看情况。我穿这身还行吗,是不是该去换身衣服呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Do you have a minute?
可以借用你一分钟吗?
-
Do you have a gun, Bobby? It's on the wall. Go get it. Wait a minute. Go get the gun!
博比,你有枪吗?有,在墙上。女:去拿过来。等一下再拿。现在就去!