-
Because what I have done to you is unforgivable.
因为,我做了让你不可原谅的事。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
And, if I don't hire you, I am an idiot. You must have done something right.
而且,如果我不请你,我就是个傻瓜,你一定做了些正确的事。
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
Mister I saved your life twice. Okay, I can't tell you how or when or why, but I have done shit that matters.
先生,我曾两次救过您的命,明白吗?我不能告诉你何时怎样,或为何,但我的确做了。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
Well, what would you have done?
那换了你怎么做?
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
It is what you would have done.
要是你也会这样做。
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
-
No one normal could have done that.
平常人可不会那样做。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
What should we have done differently?
那要怎么改正呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I like what you have done with the place.
你倒是把这儿弄得挺棒的。
《The Last Game》《终极对决(世界杯特别版)》
-
Which is probably what you should have done.
其实应该这样才对。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
You have done well, panda. Done well? Done well? I've done awesome!
你学得好熊猫。学得好! 学得好? 我学得棒极了才对!
《Kung Fu Panda》《功夫熊猫》
-
So first I say something I've never done and if you have done it, you drink, and if you haven't, I drink. Then we switch.
首先,我说一件自己没做过的事情,如果你做过,那你就喝酒。如果你没做过,我喝,然后换你来说。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
And this, this is what you would have done. It was only logical.
你本来也会这样做,只有这样才合逻辑。
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
-
You must have done. I really didn't. Well, maybe Sherlock told me.
你肯定说过。我真没有。或许是夏洛克告诉我的。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
I'm gonna do what I should have done at the beginning, talk to them.
我要去做我早就该做的事——和他们把话说开。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
Peppa's cure for hiccups doesn't seem to have worked. George. You have done it all wrong.
佩琪治愈打嗝的办法看来不太管用。乔治,你的动作不对。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Well, you would have done it already. You're distracting me. Go away.
要跳早就跳了。你让我分心,走开。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
The monster had killed somebody, Ron. What would any of us have done?
那个怪兽杀了人,荣恩。换成是我们会怎么做?
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
As head of this team, and I think I speak for everyone, we have done…
作为团队领袖,我认为我可以代表所有人说我们已经...
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
The mark of a true hero is humility. But, yes, you have done, awesome.
谦虚是真正的英雄之道,你的确,你学得棒极了。
《Kung Fu Panda》《功夫熊猫》
-
You're discounting what scouts have done for 150 years? Even yourself?
你看不起150年历史的球探制度吗?甚至包括你自己?
《Moneyball》《点球成金》
-
本来可以做;原本可以完成;本来能够
-
过去将来完成时结构;本要…
-
应该做
-
肯定做过;一定做过;肯定已经
-
赶快了结, 尽快做完(令人不愉快的事)
-
Let's have done with this silly argument.
我们结束这场无聊的争辩吧。
-
You should always strive to achieve more, however well you have done before.
不管以前做得多么好,你应该始终争取更大的进步。
-
I don't want to take away from his achievements, but he couldn't have done it without my help.
我不想贬低他的成就,但是如果没有我的帮助,他是做不成的。
-
You have done as you wished.
你由着你的性子做了。
-
What could their neighbors have done?
他们的邻居可以做些什么呢?