-
That's all. Just free you up to do what you do great. You come up with the ideas, and let somebody else make the trains run on time.
只是这样,只是让你去做你更擅长的事,你来想点子,然后让其他人确保一切运行正常。
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
When it comes to business, people come up to me all the time. They say, Gordon, business is hard, but I do what I can.
每当谈到做生意,很多人都来问我,他们说"戈登,做生意好难,但我尽力而为了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Well, I hope you mean that. I do. And I'm more interested than ever to see who, in the future, does come up to your exacting standards.
希望您这话是真心的。当然。而且我现在更加想知道,将来谁能获得你的青睐。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Please come up to me.
请朝我走过来
-
His performance didn't really come up to his usual high standard.
他的表现没有真正达到他往常的高水平。
-
Why don't you come up to Scotland for a few days?
你为何不上苏格兰来住几天?
-
Their trip to France didn't come up to expectations.
他们的法国之行未尽如人意。
-
It's a friendly place—people come up to you in the street and start talking.
这个地方的人很友好—在街上走着就有人上来跟你攀谈。
-
Pinocchio, come up to me!
皮诺乔,上到我这儿来!