-
Who's ready for a wedding?
大家准备好参加婚礼了吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Hey, ready for lunch? Oh, one sec.
可以去吃午饭了吗?马上好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
We're ready for you now. Follow me.
都准备好了,跟我来。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
Hi. You ready for lunch? One second.
嗨,准备好吃午餐了吗?等一下。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
You ready for lunch? Oh, one second.
准备好去吃饭了吗?马上就好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Now they're ready for a hot griddle.
放在热的煎锅上。
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
But I'm helping Baloo get ready for hibernation.
可我要在这帮巴鲁准备冬眠需要的东西。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
Hey, Rach. Hi. Ready for your birthday lunch? I am.
嘿, 瑞秋。嗨,准备好要吃生日午餐了吗?好了。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Hey, babe. You ready for dinner? Starved. Hey. Welcome home.
宝贝,准备好吃晚餐了吗?饿死了,欢迎回家。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
Auggie, think your sister's ready for that kind of responsibility?
奥吉,你觉得你姐姐准备好承担这样的责任了吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
And soon, we are ready for the world to know us.
现在,我们也已经准备好让全世界来认识我们。
《Alibaba Road Show Promo》《阿里巴巴赴美路演宣传片》
-
I'm getting ready for a lot of things. A lot of things.
我已准备好做很多事。很多事。
《Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Campaign Announcement》《希拉里2016年总统竞选宣传片》
-
Are you moving out? No. I'm getting ready for the weekend.
你要搬出去吗?我在为周末出行做准备。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Do you think we're ready for something like that? Why not?
你认为我们到了做这样事的程度了吗?为什么不?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Penny was just covering for me. My place has been ready for two weeks.
佩妮只是在帮我打掩护而已,我的公寓已经修好整整两周了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I'm ready for my punishment. Whatever you and god think is fair.
我准备好接受惩罚了,无论你和上帝想怎么样,这都是合理的。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Mrs. Underwood, the president is ready for you. I'll be right out.
安德伍德夫人,总统在等您了。我就出去。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
There she is! Who's ready for a hot, three-hour car ride to the desert?
她总算出来了!谁准备好要开启三小时的炎热沙漠车程了呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Let me get you some wine. I think we're ready for our first course too.
我来为你倒杯酒。我们可以上第一道菜了。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
I want us to be together. Okay? I've changed. I'm ready for something real.
我希望我们能在一起。好吗?我变了。我准备好投入一段真正的感情了。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
为…做好准备
-
做准备;为…做准备;准备
-
They were ready for the fray.
他们准备好了争斗。
-
The plane is ready for take-off.
飞机准备随时起飞。
-
The goods are ready for shipment.
货物备妥待运。
-
These towels are ready for a wash.
这些毛巾需要洗了。
-
They're ready for the off.
他们准备起跑了。