-
Might I remind you, you're without a country of your own.
也许我也该提醒你一下,你也是个无国籍人士。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
Does my face not remind you of what a grown man can do?
我脸上的疤痕没提醒你人类能做出什么事吗?
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
No. Give that back. Need I remind you I am a yellow belt?
不行。把手机还给我,需要提醒你我是黄带吗?
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
I just want to remind you that today is a day of celebration.
我想提醒各位,今天是值得庆祝的一天。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
Are you sure? Look around you. Does it not remind you of something?
你确定?看看这周围,有没有回想起什么?
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
Well, let me remind you. A man-cub becomes man, and man is forbidden!
好吧,我提个醒,人孩会长成人类,而人类是被禁止的。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
May I remind you that you are under oath? I didn't intentionally use him.
我能提醒你是立过誓的吗?我没有刻意利用他。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I've come back for you. To remind you of something. Something you once knew.
我是回来找你,帮你回忆一些事,一些你曾记得的事。
《Inception》《盗梦空间》
-
Let me remind you of something. This place, the people who work here are nothing.
我提醒你一下,这个地方,这里的员工都不算什么。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Scarlet, before you go through with this, I want to remind you of September 7th, 1988.
斯嘉丽在你结束这一切之前,我想让你回想下1988年的9月7日。
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
Let me remind you, ma'am, the president was unconscious when this investigation began.
我要提醒你,女士,总统在这次调查开始前就已陷入昏迷……
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Let me remind you of a little promise you made. "Don't go to France. I'll be there for you."
让我来提醒你给我的承诺,别去法国,我会陪你。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Let me remind you, ma'am. Failing to have informed us constitutes withholding of evidence.
我提醒你,女士。没告知我们已经构成了隐瞒证据。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
May I remind you that I answer directly to M. I also have a mortgage. And two cats to feed.
我得提醒你,我直接听命于M,我有房贷要还,还有两只猫要喂。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Have you noticed that Howard can take any topic and use it to remind you that he went to space?
你发现霍华德可以把任何话题都拿来炫耀去过太空吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Need I remind you not a lot of scientific discoveries were made by people having a good time?
需要我来提醒你没有多少科学发现是在不苦逼的情况下做到的吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Please, Father? At least let him try. What have you got to lose? Might I remind you of your special problem?
求你了,爸爸。让他试试看,你又没什么损失。需要我提醒你一下你的特殊问题吗?
《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》《海绵宝宝历险记》
-
I want to remind you that my kids do not know that we are friendly, and I would like to keep it that way.
我想提醒你,我的孩子不知道我们认识,而且我也不想让他们知道。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
So I hope that whenever you see it, it will remind you that even though Rosie's friend gave up, you never should.
我希望无论何时当你看见它都会让你想起,虽然罗茜的朋友放弃了,你永远都不该放弃。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
You act like you're in this movie about your perfect life, then I have to remind you, the only one watching that movie is you.
你还认为自己生活在童话世界中吗?那我就得提醒你了,沉迷在童话世界里的人只有你自己。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
"Let me remind you," said Marianne, "that Milwaukee is also my home town."
“让我提醒你,”玛丽安娜说,“密尔沃基也是我的家乡。”
-
Did this remind you of something?
这让你想起什么了吗?
-
I got this card to remind you of your birthday.
我买这张卡片是要提醒你的生日到了。
-
Let me remind you what these building blocks are.
让我来提醒你们这些积木是什么。
-
It will remind you of center of mass and all that.
它将来会让你想起质心等等。