-
I'm not your Uncle, Maya. Even better.
我又不是你叔,玛雅。幸好不是。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Oh, even better than money. You gained experience points.
这可比赢钱还好,你赢得了经验值。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
You're gonna have nieces and nephews, and some ways that's even better. Yeah, okay.
你会有侄子侄女,那样甚至更棒。少来。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
And the one thing that could make it even better is an evening with my special girl.
还有一件让我更开心的事就是,晚上要跟我特别的姑娘约会。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I'm not scared of you. My endorsement of Dunbar, that makes for an even better story.
我不怕你,我背书邓巴,会是一篇更好的报道。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
It's like finding dark matter, except they're looking for dark matter. I wasn't even looking for you. So you're even better than dark matter.
这就好比找到暗物质,除了科学家是很认真在寻找暗物质。而我都没有在找你。所以你是比暗物质更美好的存在。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Go ahead. Try a piece. Yeah, we think that Mockolate is even better than chocolate. All right.
别客气,试一块,对,我们认为麻克力比巧克力好吃的多了。好。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
If you can get buried someplace with little to no oxygen, like a bog or a deep lake bottom, even better.
如果你被埋在一个地方,一个缺少氧气甚至无氧的地方,像泥塘或者深湖底,那就更好了。
《TED-Ed》《TED教育》
-
So, I canceled our dinner reservations and came up with an even better way to celebrate Valentine's Day.
所以,我取消了晚餐订位,想到了另一个更好的办法来庆祝情人节。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I'm amazing. I mean, this is even better than I dreamed. I look out the window, and it's all so unbelievable.
棒极了,而且是比我梦想中的还要棒,当我看出窗外,一切都是那么难以置信。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Or, even better, for you to just leave them the fuck alone. So here's Margot Robbie in a bubble bath to explain.
或者更好的是让你远离他们,所以用玛格特·罗比的泡泡浴解释一下。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
It's even better if you run along. Wait for me. George is having fun making bubbles, and Peppa is having fun popping.
跑起来会更多的。等等我!乔治吹泡泡吹得很开心,佩奇戳泡泡也戳得很开心。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
You might be able to save more money or find a plan that fits your family's needs even better than the one you've got now.
你可能能节省更多的钱或者可以找到一个更加适合你家庭需要的比你现在已经购买的更好的方案。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Peppa and Suzy love jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Holidays are nice. But coming home to muddy puddles is even better.
佩奇和苏西喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。假期很好,但是但是回家跳泥坑更好。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Peppa and Suzy love jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Holidays are nice. But coming home to muddy puddles is even better.
佩奇和苏西喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。假期很好,但是但是回家跳泥坑更好。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
You're probably living on the moon now. Silly little Daddy Pig. Making time capsules is such fun and finding them is even better.
你们可能都住在月球上了吧!真是迷糊的小猪爸爸。制作时间胶囊真的很有有意思 但是找到他们更有意思。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
I think you might like this outside rainy day game even better. What is this game? Give me a clue. We need to find a muddy puddle.
我想你会更喜欢这个在户外下雨天玩的游戏。到底是什么游戏啊?快给我一点提示。提示就是我们要先找到一个泥坑。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
So join me. Help get the formula back, and I'll give each and every one of you a free Krabby Patty. No. Wait. Even better, a slight discount.
任何人只要加入我,并帮我夺回秘方,就能免费获得一个蟹黄堡!不对!等等!更好的方案,小折扣!
《The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water》《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》
-
C, conversation. Ding. Even better. I love these now. How come? Because Smackle and I have had so many good conversations now that I think she trusts me. I do. I like these, too.
C,交谈。对了!这样更好,我喜欢这样。为什么?因为我和史麦科深入交谈过那么多次,所以我觉得她信任我。确实,我也喜欢这样。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
This year's harvest is even better than last year's.
今年的收成比去年还要好。
-
He expects the system to get even better as the engineers tweak its performance.
他期望在工程师对该系统的性能稍加改进后,它会运行得更为良好。
-
To come dashing out—winning a race—perhaps it was even better.
这样冲出来——赢得了一场赛跑——也许这更好。
-
Women can do a great many things as well as or even better than men.
女性可以做很多事,甚至做的比男性更好。
-
Please applaud or boo as appropriate, so we can make the next act even better.
请适当地献上您的掌声或嘘声,这样我们才能在下一个节目中表现得更好。