-
And I don't know how to talk about it.
我不知道该如何开口。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Yes, well, let's talk about it anyway.
没关系,我们还是来谈一下吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Come on Ross. You said you wanted to talk about it, let's talk about it. How was she?
你说要好好谈谈,我们就来谈,她怎么样?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
This is exactly why I didn't want to talk about it. No, no, no, no. Let's talk about it.
我就知道会这样,所以我才不想跟你谈。别别别,那我们就来谈一谈。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
About the singing thing. I don't even wanna talk about it.
关于唱歌的事... 不,不想谈这个。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
So are we gonna talk about it or not? Talk about what? About what. This morning. Or are you content to stand in silent judgment with that face?
我们要不要谈谈。谈什么?谈什么。谈今天早上的事,还是你就想臭着张脸却什么也不说。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Probably better if we don't talk about it. Right, of course.
我不告诉你可能比较好。行,那当然。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Oh. Howie, I had no idea. Well, I don't like to talk about it.
华仔,我不知道。这件事我也不爱对人提这件事。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Anyway, let's not talk about it now. We ought to join the others.
但是现在先不谈这个,我们也去用餐吧。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
How did you leave things with Dan? I don't want to talk about it.
你跟丹怎么样了?我不想谈。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Look, fella. Just, come on in and, we'll talk about it, all right?
老兄,听我说,赶快过来我们好好谈谈,好吗?
《The Walk》《云中行走》
-
It means a great deal to me. Then, can we talk about it, My Lord? Please?
对我来说意义重大。那我们能谈一谈吗?老爷?求您了。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Okay, you really wanna talk about it? How real is your relationship?
好吧,你真的想谈谈吗?你们俩的关系又有多真呢?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just... Hey, everyone. ...good job.
行了,回头再说。大家好。干得好。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
Well, I guess you can say whatever you want. I don't really wanna talk about it anymore. No, of course you don't wanna talk about it. You're forcing me out.
你要怎么说都行。我不想再讨论这个。你自然是不想谈。你在逼我出局。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
Well, if you're nervous about the sleeping arrangements, maybe we should talk about it. Okay.
如果你是为睡觉的问题而困扰的话,也许我们应该好好谈一谈。好呀。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Sure, it's hard to forget. But that doesn't mean you have to talk about it.
当然很难,但你不必拿出来谈。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Yeah. We have dinner once a year and talk about it. It's a big deal for us.
对,我们每年有一个节日谈论这事儿。这是我们的大事。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
Why don't we have dinner and talk about it? Great. I'll call you. Okay.
我们边吃饭边讨论吧? 我给你打电话。好吧。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
I don't want to talk about it. You didn't catch bugs from Penny's chair.
我不想聊这事儿,佩妮椅子上的虫子没跑到你身上。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Hey, look at the time! We'll talk about it tonight. All right?
嘿,看看时间吧!我们今晚再谈论这个,好吗?
-
It is all very tragic and I am afraid I just cannot bring myself to talk about it at the moment.
太悲惨了,恐怕我现在还无法让自己去谈论它。
-
Your doctors can help a great deal and you need to talk about it with them as a matter of urgency.
你的医生能够帮你很大的忙,你应该把此事当作紧急情况和他们谈谈。
-
Thank you, Steve, for giving us all something to talk about and a way to talk about it with beauty (and fonts).
谢谢你,斯蒂夫,你给了我们所有人谈论的内容,以及用美(和字体)来谈论它的一种方式。
-
I'd sooner not talk about it.
我宁愿不谈它。