-
Just leave me alone!
别来烦我。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Ew, stop it. No, leave me alone.
快,停下来,不,离我远点。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Never mind, leave her alone. Look at her.
算了,由着她吧。你看看她。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
This is their home and there is a law that we always mean to follow in the jungle which means leave me alone, I leave you alone.
这里是他们的家,在丛林中有一条法则,我们都会小心恪守,你不犯我,我不犯你。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
You betray me? Steal my money? Stop it! Leave him alone!
你背叛我?偷我的钱?住手,放开他。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
Leave me alone.
别烦我。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
You're wasting your time. Just please, leave me alone.
你们这是在浪费时间,拜托,不要管我啦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Because it's Arabian princess day at work. Okay? Leave me alone.
今天是阿拉伯公主日,行吗?不要管我啦。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Leave Pam alone!
住手,住手,住手,住手!别扔了!
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Why won't you leave this alone? I don't know how!
你为什么就非得管我的破事?我没法袖手旁观。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Demetrie, I told you to leave me alone. Someone named Demetrie.
迪米特里,我说了离我远点。叫迪米特里的人。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Nothing, my mom said to leave it alone. I don't know anything.
没什么了,我妈妈说她独自离开了,我什么也不知道。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Good. At least I'm trying to get clean. Please leave me alone.
很好。至少我努力在戒。求你别缠着我了。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
You're tricking me. It really is, isn't it? Leave me alone, Sheldon.
你开玩笑吧,其实你接受了吧?别烦我,谢尔顿。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
She was upset. Told him to leave her alone. That's when you saw her crying?
她很烦躁,让他离她远点。你是那时看到她哭的吗?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Look, I didn't wanna leave him alone. Alright? We had our first fight this morning.
我不想留下他一个人,我们早上才吵了一架。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Daddy? Leave me alone! Daddy? No! Daddy? What?! You gave me a stupid story, Daddy.
老爸?别说话!老爸?住嘴!老爸?干嘛?!这个愚蠢的主意是你给我的,老爸。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
When I'm not at Mom's you leave me alone, like every night, you know?
我不住妈妈那的时候,你晚上总丢下我一个人,知道吗?
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
Look, I am working right now. Okay? So just say what you have to say and leave me alone.
我在忙,有话快说,说完快走。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Mom, did you tell Cam to leave me alone? Good morning, Grace. Did you tell Cam to get lost?
妈妈,你叫凯姆不要来骚扰我吗?早上好,格蕾丝,你叫凯姆滚开吗?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Just leave me alone and stop asking me questions.
别惹我 别再问我问题了
-
How can you leave alone?
你怎么能一个人离开?
-
We enter the world alone, and we leave alone.
我们孤独地来到这个世界,又孤独地离开。
-
Leave alone the footnotes.
别去管那些脚注。
-
We don't allow you to leave alone.
我们不允许你独自离开。
-
He did not speak to me, leave alone help me.
他连话都没跟我说,更谈不上帮助我了。