[with clause]used to express polite or formal apology or regret
[用于礼貌或正式的道歉或表示遗憾]对不起,恐怕
-
I'm afraid I don't understand .对不起我不明白。
""
对不起,恐怕
I'm afraid you've completely misunderstood the question.
恐怕你完全误解了这个问题
I'm afraid you guessed wrong.
恐怕你猜错了。
That idea is out, I'm afraid.
那个观点恐怕是不能接受的。
I'm afraid I never wrote back.
我恐怕从未写过回信。
I'm afraid you've been had.
恐怕你上当了。
I'm afraid you leave me no choice.
恐怕你没给我留下选择的余地。
[with clause]used to express polite or formal apology or regret
[用于礼貌或正式的道歉或表示遗憾]对不起,恐怕
对不起我不明白。
""
Mr. Tribbiani, I'm afraid you've got kidney stones.
崔比亚尼先生,你有肾结石。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
Hello, everyone. I'm afraid I don't have much news.
大家好,我恐怕我没有什么新消息。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
A merger, I'm afraid, would make Lockhart/Gardner unwieldy.
合并恐怕只能让洛&加律所变得臃肿累赘。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
Don't be morbid, professor. I'm not afraid of death. I'm an old physicist. I'm afraid of time.
别这么消极,教授。我不怕死,我是个老物理家,我害怕时间。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
Because, I'm too afraid.
因为我太害怕了。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
I understand, Tom, but I'm afraid Headmaster Dippet may have no choice.
我都了解,汤姆,但是,狄劈校长可能没有其他选择。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
Excuse me, barmaid. I'm afraid you brought me the wrong offspring.
对不起,女侍,你送错我的儿子。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
What are you doing? I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey.
你们在干什么?你还不够级别过问这事,宝贝。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
That's so nice of you. Goodness. I'm afraid you've made me blub.
多谢您,天哪,您这么一说我都忍不住泪水了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
Hm, I'm afraid I have to agree with that.
这话我同意。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
It's just, I've done something, father, and I'm afraid that it's unforgivable.
我犯了些错,神父,是不可饶恕的罪孽。
《Desperate Housewives Season 8》《绝望主妇 第八季》
It's very clever, John, but I'm afraid it's just not nearly good enough.
这是好的,约翰,但我恐怕它只是还不够好。
《A Beautiful Mind》《美丽心灵》
No, Minister Antonius. I'm afraid that is not what we were toasting at all.
不,安东尼厄斯大臣,恐怕这不是我们举杯庆贺的理由。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
Like I said, I built all of this. I'm afraid our guest has grown weary.
正如我所言,这里的一切,都是我创造的,恐怕我们的客人有点疲惫。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
Bring yourself back online, Maeve. Do you know why you're here? I'm afraid not.
立即上线,梅芙,知道你为什么会在这里吗?我不知道。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
Are you afraid of water? I'm afraid of this water. Yeah? In general, no.
你怕水吗?我怕这里的水。是吗?一般的水我不怕。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
Oh. I didn't win those opera tickets, did I? No, I'm afraid not.
所以这些歌剧门票不是我中奖赢的,对吧?不,恐怕不是。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
Do I need medicine? Just a little spoonful. I'm afraid it doesn't taste very nice.
那么我需要吃药吗?只要吃一勺这药就行了。不过这味道可能不太美味哦。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
Mr. Reese, I'm afraid you may have to handle Anna on your own at the moment.
里瑟先生,恐怕你目前要自己处理安娜的事了。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
Is all this true? Yes, I'm afraid it is. You deserve much better than me, Eric.
这些都是真的吗?是,恐怕是真的了,我根本配不上你,艾瑞克。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》