begin or carry on work at (an activity); busy oneself with
开始(或从事)(某项活动);忙于
-
you are going about this in the wrong way .你做这件事的方式是错的。
【航海】掉头,转向。
""
开始;忙于;掉头;转向
Go straight ahead and walk about three blocks.
一直往前走,大约走三个街区。
Go for a walk, do some exercise, take a shower or even lie down and think about nothing.
去散散步,做些运动,洗个澡,甚至躺下来什么都不想。
Here are some pointers on how to go about the task.
以下是有关如何着手完成该任务的提示。
Their mistake was that they tried to go about it on too large a scale.
他们的错误是把摊子铺得过大。
You can't go on about morals when you're making up to Adam like that.
你是不能多谈道德品行的,如果你真是那样想讨好亚当。
They go off and tell untruths about organizations for which they worked.
他们离开后都会说一些关于原单位的假话。
She would go so far as to kick up a row about a sum as small as two yuan .
她会为区区两元钱而胡闹一通。
Please go ahead. Don’t worry about me.
你请便吧,不用管我。
When you are talking about something, he’d often go off at a tangent, talking about something completely irrelevant.
他常常在别人谈论某件事时,忽然调转话锋,谈起毫不相干的事来。
Go and fetch a doctor,and be quick about it.
快请大夫来。
begin or carry on work at (an activity); busy oneself with
开始(或从事)(某项活动);忙于
你做这件事的方式是错的。
【航海】掉头,转向。
""
Now, look. There is a place for you here, I promise, but we have to go about this slowly.
告诉你,我保证你在这里会有一席之地,但心急吃不了热豆腐。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
So I'm gonna go see about what job they got down there.
所以我想去看看,有什么工作可做。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
As we go about our days, as we gather with loved ones and friends, it's important to remember our way of life, the freedom, prosperity and security that we enjoy as Americans is not a gift that is simply handed to us.
当我们过着我们的日子,当我们与所爱的人和朋友们聚在一起,重要的是要记住我们的生活方式,我们作为美国人所享有的自由,繁荣和安全,这些不是简简单单交到我们手中的礼物。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
Do you know how many camps there were in Europe? People go on about how much did everyone know?
你们知不知道全欧洲有多少集中营?大家不停地挖掘每个人知道多少?
《The Reader》《朗读者》
What are you talking about? Go to the north, where the sky glows at night. I'll find you on that path.
你这话什么意思?往北跑,去夜空会发光的地方,在小路上等我。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
OK, I totally support that. All you had to do was tell me. So where do you want to go? What's about the list?
好,我完全支持 。你直接告诉我就行了你想去哪儿?清单是什么?
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》