-
Well, I don't intend to be like every other commander.
我没打算和别的指挥官一样。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
You can't ask to be absolved for a sin that you intend to keep hidden.
你打算继续隐藏罪恶就无法得到宽恕。
《Desperate Housewives Season 8》《绝望主妇 第八季》
-
I do very much know that, in the sense that I don't intend to apply.
我确信我知道的很清楚。事实上,压根我就不打算申请纽约大学。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
You will ask one question. How does he intend to fight back? Strategies, tactics, everything.
你去问他他打算如何反击,策略,战术,所有的东西。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
True leadership is not running away from those who disagree with you, but embracing them, and that is exactly what I intend to do when I'm done today.
真正的领导不是逃避与你意见相左的人,而是要接纳他们,今天结束后我就打算这么做。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I'm a quick study. Let me be clear. I intend to trade you ASAP.
我学得很快。我先说清楚,我会尽快把你交换出去。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
Sorry. I didn't intend to be forward. I was just, I was excited.
对不起,我不该那么直接,我只是… 我很兴奋。
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
You're asking me to be a placeholder for 18 months and I intend to govern.
你们要我占18个月的位子,而我想治国。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
But I intend to be as happy with my second husband as I was with my first.
但我希望和第二任丈夫能像和我第一任丈夫那样快乐。
《Downton Abbey Season 5》《唐顿庄园 第五季》
-
I intend to insist in the effort to reestablish communication with Starfleet.
我坚持继续尝试重建与星舰的联络系统。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
-
I have the endorsement of the DCC, and I intend to do everything I can to win.
我有民主党委员会的支持,为了获胜我会全力以赴。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Well, that's exactly what I intend to do. Not handouts. Jobs. Real paying jobs.
这就是我想要做的,不施舍,而是给工作,实实在在的工作。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Sheldon, this is Leonard's decision. He invited me to Switzerland, and I intend to go.
谢尔顿,这是莱纳德的决定,他邀我去瑞士,我也很想去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I didn't select this army, Bernard. But I intend to make it the best in this school.
队员不是我选的,伯纳德,但我想训练出全校最好的战队。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
This states that she does not now nor does she intend to play a percussive or brass instrument.
这一条规定,从现在起她不能也不准计划演奏打击乐器或者铜管乐器。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
There are two types of vice presidents: doormats and matadors. Which do you think I intend to be?
副总统有两种:门垫儿或是斗牛士,你猜我选哪个?Raymond。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.
不知道你是怎么想的,但我准备写封抗议信给白星轮船公司。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
My apologies, Mr. President. I didn't intend to insult you. Let's keep a dialogue open. That's all I'm asking.
抱歉,总统先生,我无意侮辱你。我们继续协商,我只求这个。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
What an excellent room you have, sir. Such expensive furnishings. I do hope you intend to stay here, Mr Bingley.
你的屋子多可爱啊,先生。贵重的家具。我非常希望你能留在这,彬格莱先生。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
I believe the Sichuan palace has been passing off orange chicken as tangerine chicken and I intend to confront them.
我认为四川菜馆故意用香橙鸡丁来假冒陈皮鸡丁,所以我要去对峙。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
打算做
-
They intend to sue for damages.
他们打算起诉,要求赔偿损失。
-
We intend to appeal the verdict.
我们打算对此裁决提出申诉。
-
He does not intend to relinquish power.
他不打算放弃权力。
-
I intend to challenge the legitimacy of his claim.
我打算对他声称的是否正确提出质疑。
-
I intend to continue it and see the job through to the finish.
我打算继续做下去,帮助把这项工作做到最后。