-
Darling, Daddy's taking care of his two favorite girls.
亲爱的,爸爸正在照顾着他最爱的两个姑娘。
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
And his girlfriend Jeanne Hebuterne was there taking care of him.
他的女朋友珍妮·赫布特尼在那里照顾着他。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
That nice lady out there, giving you everything you want, taking care of you.
外面那位好心女士,不但给你想要的一切,还悉心照顾你。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
You're not taking care of Daisy anymore. She's leaving you. Nonsense. I am, though.
你没机会再照顾她了,她要离开你了。胡扯!我的确要离开你!
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
Who am I? Yes. I'm the guy who's taking care of our baby while you're at bars meeting guys!
我是谁?我是那个照顾我们孩子的人,而你却在酒吧跟男人混!
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I'm doing a horrible job of taking care of you. What are you talking about, you're doing a great job.
我工作没做好,没有照顾好你。你在说什么,你做的很好。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
Thank you, but I'm not really sure. Hang on, maybe it's not the worst idea. I mean, he did do a good job taking care of my mother.
谢谢,但还是别了吧。等等,或许这主意也不是那么糟。毕竟他当时照顾我妈的时候也做得很好啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Howie? Sure. This is for you. What's this? It's back pay for all the babysitting and taking care of Halley you've done. There's more than enough in there to cover Comic-Con.
华仔?好的。这是给你的。这是什么?补发工资,之前你给我们当保姆,还有照顾哈雷的酬劳。里面的钱就算你去参加漫展还绰绰有余。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
You know, sister things, like I never liked how she always borrowed my bras, or she never liked how I stole her one chance to escape the village and I left her there, taking care of my mother. Things like that.
你懂的,姐妹间的小摩擦,比如我很讨厌她总是借我的胸罩,而她也很讨厌我抢了她离开小村庄的机会而把她留在那里,照顾我母亲,类似的事情。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
She gets an allowance for taking care of Amy.
她照顾艾米是有津贴的。
-
Between working full-time and taking care of the kids, he didn't have much time for hobbies.
他一边全职工作一边又要照顾孩子,所以抽不出很多时间搞业余爱好。
-
My mother is a housewife whose time are employed in taking care of the family and doing house work.
我的母亲是一位家庭主妇,她的时间都用在照顾家人和做家务上。
-
I soon realized that my mom's greatest strength was taking care of those who cannot advocate for themselves and need trustworthy care providers.
我很快意识到,我妈妈最大的优点是会照顾那些不能为自己谋取利益、且需要值得信赖的照料人员的人。
-
Taking care of a baby is hard work.
照看婴儿是件苦差。
《Taking Care》是2010年6月出版的图书,作者是Weinstein, Neil D.。