-
Durotan did not agree to this!
杜隆坦不会同意的!
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
Why on earth did you agree to all that?
你到底干嘛要同意那些协议啊?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Wait a minute, all jokes aside? I didn't agree to that.
等等,撇开笑话不提?我可不同意。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
That wasn't a part of our original agreement, and I don't agree to it now.
原始协议内不包含这条,所以我不同意。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Then why did you agree to come over? I don't know. 'Cause I didn't want to seem like a weirdo.
那你为什么同意过来?不知道。因为我不想看起来像个怪咖。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I got Jerusalem to agree to a pullout. Two thousand troops. Not if Petrov flies there.
我让耶路撒冷同意部分撤军了。两千士兵。如果佩特罗夫飞过去就没戏了。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Cooper, I can't tell you anymore unless you agree to pilot this craft. You're the best pilot we ever had.
Cooper,我只能告诉你这么多了 ,除非你同意来驾驶飞船,你曾经是我们最好的宇航员。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
I'll save you the pain and nervousness of waiting for the answer. I agree to be part of your project. Congratulations.
我还是拯救你于水火之中,给你一个你期待已久的答案吧,我同意参与你的计划,恭喜你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Hold on. I have to agree to the terms of service. No, I'm not a robot. Okay. "Which of these are plants?" And we're in.
等等。我得先同意这些服务条款。不,我不是个机器人。好了。"以下物品哪些是植物"?成功了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Ridiculous. Curiously, Lucius, several of them were under the impression that you would curse their family if they did not agree to suspend me in the first place.
荒谬!很奇怪是吧,卢修斯,有些理事说如果他们不同意让我停职的话你就威胁说要诅咒他们全家。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
Agree to disagree. That's what I love about science. There's no one right answer.
各抒己见嘛,这就是我喜爱科学的原因,因为总没有正确的答案。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
We all know you were working for me, Hobbs. Agree to disagree. Thank you. Good luck.
我们都知道是你在替我干活。霍布斯,各持己见,谢谢祝你好运。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
It's this Jimmy Speckerman thing. I can't decide if I should agree to see him or not.
还不是因为吉米·斯贝克曼的事儿,我犹豫到底要不要去见他。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
And if, after two years of begging, she does agree to go out with you, it turns out to be a setup.
之后如果你苦苦哀求她两年,她终于愿意跟你约会,结果却也是一个事先设计好的骗局。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Withdraw and I'll agree to arrange a conference with Romulan leadership at a neutral location.
如果撤退,我可以在中立地为你和罗姆兰领导安排一次会议。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
-
'Cause you're still into Monica. So you told her there was somebody else so she would agree to work with you.
你还是喜欢莫妮卡,你谎称认识别人,好让她为你做事。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Hey, listen, everybody. Before Howard gets here, let's all just agree to not bring up the letter from his father.
大家听着,在霍华德来之前,我们统一口径不要提起他父亲的信。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
停止争论
-
同意保留不同意见;同意各执己见;保留不同意见
-
同意;赞成;支持
-
Donna agreed to both requests.
唐娜同意了这两个要求
-
We, the undersigned, agree to...
我们,本文件的具名人,同意…
-
I'll agree to anything for an easy life.
只要有安逸舒适的生活我什么都同意。
-
You must not agree to do it. Don't weaken.
你们一定不能同意做这件事。别心软。
-
Do you think he'll agree to their proposal?
你认为他会同意他们的建议吗?
-
I must have been insane to agree to the idea.
我肯定是犯傻了,居然同意了这个想法。