-
Who's in the mood to laugh?
谁想好好乐一乐?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I'm not in the mood. Not in the mood. but you guys go, have fun. Okay, I'll see you later.
我没什么心情,你们去吧,玩得开心点,晚上见。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
Jay, I'm not in the mood. I am having some doubts.
杰,我没心情,我有些困惑。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Do I look like I'm in the mood for any of your shit today?
你以为我想听你在这里发飙吗?
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
Do not tell me about my own culture, Sheldon! In the mood I'm in, I'll take you out. I swear to cow!
不需要你教我自家的文化,谢尔顿。就我现在的心情,老子会揪你出去的。我向牛发誓。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
She can walk into this office and order a nuclear strike if she was in the mood. And that's only two of them.
要是她心血来潮,她可以轻易走进这间办公室,发动一次核武器战争。而这只不过是两个变种人。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
What'd you do, Romeo? You pour maple syrup all over your body and ask her if she was in the mood for a short stack?
你干啥了,罗密欧?往身上倒枫蜜,问她有没有性致玩3P?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Daddy, why are you wearing that funny hat? This is my beret, it puts me in the mood for painting pictures. Now what shall I paint?
爸爸,你怎么带了一顶怎么滑稽的帽子呀?这顶是我的贝雷帽,带上它我会更有作案的灵感。好了,我该画些什么?
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
想做某事;有心情做某事
-
想做某事;有心情做某事
-
想要做某事;在状态;有心情
-
心情好(俗语)
-
I'm really not in the mood. I don't wanna hear your song.
我真的心情不好 我不想听你的歌
-
I'm just not in the mood for a party tonight.
我今晚就是没心情参加聚会。
-
The city was swept up in the mood of exaltation.
该城被兴奋的情绪给席卷了。
-
If a double-chocolate raspberry truffle puts you in the mood, why let science get in the way?
如果双重山莓松露巧克力能让您的心情愉悦,为什么要让科学成为障碍?
-
After a day of air and activity, you should be in the mood for a good meal.
在户外活动了一天,你应该想好好吃一顿。
-
The song played on the party gets everyone in the mood for dancing.
在派对上播放的歌曲让每个人都想跳舞。