-
What kind of guys did you used to go out with?
你以前都跟什么人在一起啊?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
What do you want to do now Alexander? Go-go. I think he wants to go for a walk. He can't walk yet but he can go out in his buggy.
那你现在想要干什么呢,亚历山大?公公。我认为他想出去逛一下。他还不会走呢,但是他可以坐着婴儿车出去。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Do you want to go out on a date with her? Monica.
你要不要跟她约会?莫妮卡。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
I don't understand, you want to go out with Ross? No.
我不懂,你想跟罗斯交往吗?不想。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
What? Yeah, she claimed she had to go out of town suddenly.
她说她得进城去。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
And if, after two years of begging, she does agree to go out with you, it turns out to be a setup.
之后如果你苦苦哀求她两年,她终于愿意跟你约会,结果却也是一个事先设计好的骗局。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Oh, and if you lose the game, you have to go out with Stuart.
如果你游戏输了,你就得跟斯图尔特约会。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
She agreed to go out with you for free. What more do you need?
她都愿意免费跟你约会,你还想怎么样?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Okay, good. She seemed like she really wanted to go out tonight.
好的,她似乎今晚特别想出去玩。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
We were just talking about you. You used to go out with my friend Maya.
我们刚刚在谈论你呢,你之前跟我朋友玛雅约会过。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
And Amy never joins us for Sunday dinners because you refuse to go out on a school night. I can go out on a school night as long as I'm in my PJs by 10:00.
艾米从来不来吃周日晚餐因为你拒绝在上学前夜外出。我可以在上学前夜外出只要我晚上10点穿上睡衣就行。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Okay, we used to go out, right? Oh, my God, that's where I know you from.
好吧,我们以前不是约过会吗?老天,总算想起来你是谁了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Now, if that's the way I'm supposed to go out, I can live with that. For me.
既然这是我自己选的路,我能接受这个结局,我可以。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
Anyway, I would love to go out with you. Really? Great. Did I actually ask you?
反正我很乐意跟你出去。真的吗?太棒了。我有开口约你吗?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Rach, I got to say it's gonna take a lot of money for me to go out on a date with a dude.
要我跟男人出去约会,可得付我一大笔钱。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Or like, I agreed to go out with you because you were gonna lose the weight for me.
或者,我同意和你约会就因为你曾经想为了我减肥。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
And where is she this evening? She had to go out of town. Her grandmother died. I see.
那她今晚在哪呢?她有事出了城,她祖母去世了。我明白了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Back then, I thought that I would never, ever get the chance to go out with a Chip Matthews.
那时候我以为,我永远不可能跟奇普约会。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Do you want me to call off this wedding? And if you so much as nod yes, I will go out there, and I will tell your fiance and your guests they have to go home.
你想让我取消婚礼吗?如果你点头,我会出去告诉你的未婚夫和宾客他们可以回家了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
No, no, don't. Wait. I've been waiting for like, forever to go out with Lorraine. Just calm down.
我一直梦想与萝拉妮约会。你冷静点。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
It's too much of a fag to go out.
外出活动真叫人吃不消。
-
By midweek he was too tired to go out.
一周才刚过半,他就累倒了。
-
As soon as you found I was capable to go out alone in the world, I went my own way.
当你发现我有能力独自在这个世界上走出去,我就走我自己的路。
-
I like to go out on a weekend.
我喜欢周末外出参加社交活动。
-
Eat up! We've got to go out soon.
都吃光!我们得马上出去。