-
Your work makes me sad.
你的工作让我觉得好悲惨。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Great. It worked. No one's sad.
太好了,成功了,没人难过了。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Oh, meesa think yousa lookin' so so sad.
我觉得[模仿查查比的牙买加口音],你看起来好悲哀。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I love you, too. Good. What? What? I'm just sad.
我也爱你,那就好。怎么了?什么?我只是很难过。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Oh, you're going to a wedding alone? That's sad.
你要形单影只的去参加婚礼吗?好惨呐。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
Don't thank. You don't thank for this. This is sad. Very sad only.
不要谢,这没什么好谢的,这太悲伤了,只会让人伤心。
《Avatar》《阿凡达》
-
Hey, look, there's Rothman's empty office. Sad. Mm, indeed. Yeah. So Sad. Dibs.
看啊,这是罗斯曼的办公室人去楼空。真可悲。对啊,超可悲的。归我了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
That is so sad. No, what's sad is that you don't know Adam West was TV's Batman.
太伤感了。不,更伤感的是你居然不知道亚当·韦斯特是电视版蝙蝠侠的扮演者。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I was going to say sad. I don't know why I hedged.
我正准备说伤心的,不知道怎么的我犹豫了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
He's sad. But at least he's making his exit with grace.
他很难过。但他至少能体面地退出。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Forgive me, as you know, I'm no adept at reading facial cues, but I'm going to take a stab here: You're either sad or nauseated. I'm sad.
不好意思,虽然我还不善长解读面部表情,但我想试一试:你不是在伤心就是在反胃中我是伤心。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
How is he? Sad. He loved his cousin, and it was all so quick.
他怎么样?很难过,他很爱他的表亲,一切都太突然了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Maybe I should open a divorced men's club. Dude that is so sad.
或许我该成立一个离婚男子俱乐部。兄弟,那太惨了。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
What does it say I'm feeling? Sad. Yes. I'm looking at a picture of my grandma.
它说我的感觉是什么?伤心。是的,我在看我奶奶的照片。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Don't think of me too often. I don't want you getting sad. Just live well. Just live.
不要经常想念我,我不想让你伤心,好好活着,好好的就行。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
No, Chapman was a navy buddy. I always meant to write to him. Oh, Jay, that's so sad.
查普曼是我的一个海军朋友,我一直想给他写信。杰,这太让人难过了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
How would I react to Jay's speech? Give me "Touched." Now sad. Sadder. Come on. Dig deep.
对于杰的演讲,我应该有什么反应?表现出感动的样子,悲伤,再悲伤点。加油,感情再深点。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Oh, Grandpa, the bird look very sad. Yes, they must be hungry. That's why I've brought this.
噢爷爷,小鸟们好像看上去很不开心。是啊,他们一定是饿了。所以我才把这个带来。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
No, Bomb, you're not good at this, buddy. It's charming up to a point, and now it's just sad.
我说,炸弹,你不太适合吹牛,刚开始还挺洋气的,然后就立马就LOW逼了。
《Angry Birds》《愤怒的小鸟》
-
We've lost Polly. Grandpa and Granny are going to be very sad. Maybe we should try the garden.
我们把波莉弄丢了。这下爷爷和奶奶一定会很伤心的。说不定我们该去花园找找看。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Take it easy and don’t be too sad.
看开些,不要过分悲伤。
-
Separation from his friends made him sad.
与朋友分离使他很难过。
-
If an animal is kept by itself, with no-one to keep it company, it gets lonely and very sad.
如果一只动物被单独饲养,没有人陪伴,它会感到孤独和非常悲伤。
-
Advancement vs. greed. Sad, very sad.
进步对贪婪,可悲啊可悲。
-
How are you? I'm sad. How are you? I'm sad.
你们好吗?我很伤心。你们好吗?我很伤心。
-
His information of the sad news made her very sad.
他告诉了她整个不幸的消息,使得她很悲伤.
-
What's sad: Dean's wife, Camille, and their baby. It's sad.
还有:,迪安的老婆卡米尔和他们的孩子,也是悲伤的。
-
He was mad and sad.
他又伤心又生气,而我难过的同时却也感觉松了一口气。
-
Like if you get sad.
你就可以面对所有事情。
-
Jo: That word is sad.
Yes sad, 这个词大家应该不陌生,就是悲伤,伤感的意思。