used to express resignation
[表示顺从]好吧
-
oh well, please yourself .好吧,请便吧。
好吧
Oh well, it could be worse.
哎,算了,情况本可能会更糟的。
Oh well, that's all as clear as mud, then.
哎呀,那么一来这真是成了一本糊涂账了。
"I called her and she said no."—"Oh well."
“我给她打过电话,但她拒绝了。”—“唉,那就算了吧。”
'Oh well, better luck next time,' she sighed.
“唉,就这样了,但愿下一次运气好些。”她叹息道。
Oh well, no news is good news, to coin a phrase.
噢,常言道,没有消息就是好消息。
used to express resignation
[表示顺从]好吧
好吧,请便吧。
So, tell me, what made the Queen go all ice-crazy? Oh well, it was all my fault.
那么,跟我说下吧,女王为什么要把一切都冰冻起来呢?呃,好吧,这都是我的错。
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
Yuck. George does not like carrots. He won't even try them. Oh well, more for us then.
不要!乔治不喜欢吃胡萝卜,乔治连试都不想试。那好吧,我们就多吃点啦。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
Oh well that's great, so I guess this is good bye then. Huh? Good bye. Okay, then. Okay.
太好了,我想那就再见了。再见。好吧。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
Oh well, where is he?
他在哪里?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
Okay, Ross come on let's just forget about the condoms. Oh well, I may as well have.
罗斯,别管保险套的事。早知道当时也不用管了。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
Can he handle the stick? Oh well... I can handle the stick.
他会开手动的车吗? 哦…我会开手动的车!
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
No-no, we do it every year. Oh well, that makes it not terrible.
不会,我们每年都找。那就不差劲了。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
Oh well, that's great. I will give Joey the message. Thank you. Yes.
太好了,我会转告乔伊,谢谢。漂亮。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
What'd you get? Oh well, all right, I got, thank you, I got, this, you know "I want a job" sweater. Oh.
你们买了什么?我买了,谢谢,我买了这件“我要工作”毛衣。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
Oh well then, so I'm just going to go back to talking to my friend here.
我要继续跟我朋友聊天。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
Oh well, actually gonna use a nanny and, I don't even have a housekeeper.
事实上我不请奶妈,我也没有管家。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
Actually we're out of the lobster ravioli. Oh well, that changes everything.
事实上我们没有馄饨了。那么一切就都要改变了。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
Hey. Did Rachel find you? No why? Oh, she was looking for you. Oh well, I guess I'll catch up with her later.
瑞秋找到你了吗?不,怎么了?她在找你。那么我待会再见她。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
I'm sorry? Oh well, I guess Italian isn't one of the four languages you speak.
你说什么?我猜你会说的四种语言,不包括意大利文。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
NO. No, I'll take that for you. Oh well thank you. Such a gentleman. Thank you.
不,交给我好了。那就谢了,真是个绅士啊。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
Oh well listen, anyway she's directing the new Al Pacino movie. You gotta get me an audition.
总之,她要导艾尔帕西诺的新片,你得帮我争取试镜。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
Oh well, hey, Joey's lovable too. But the thing about Joey is, if you need him, he'll be there.
乔伊也很可爱,重要的是当你需要乔伊,他就会出现。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
Oh well, not as lovely as you. I mean, I can't believe that you would have a thirty-year-old daughter.
没有像你这么美丽,不能相信你有位30岁的女儿。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
Oh well, obviously you know Barbara and I split up otherwise you wouldn't do the head tilt. The head tilt?
你大概也知道,我跟芭芭拉分手了,不然你不会来歪头那一招。歪头?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
I did it. One mile on a hippity-hop. That's it. That's everything I wanted to do before I was thirty. Oh, except I wanted to patch things up with my sister. But oh well. Yay.
我成功了! 我在跳跳球上走了1哩,这是30岁前我想完成的全部的事,除了我想和我妹修好关系。嗯,可是,耶。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》