-
You want us? Uh, I'm sorry, Lucas. That wasn't the invitation.
你希望我们一起去吗?不好意思,卢卡斯,我只邀请了你一个。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Yeah, see the problem is, by the time I got the invitation, I, actually already had plans.
问题在于在我拿到邀请的时候,我其实已经另有安排了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Carson? What do you say? I am honored by the invitation, but I shall have to think about it.
卡森,你的意见呢?我深表荣幸,但我需要考虑一下。
《Downton Abbey Season 5》《唐顿庄园 第五季》
-
Hey, mom. Guess what I got for you, a dress for kiss on the lips. I saw the invitation on the nightstand.
妈妈。猜猜我给你带了什么?"唇上之吻"上穿的礼服!我看到了床头柜上的邀请。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Good news, gentlemen, I have tentatively accepted, yeah, the invitation to join the Arctic Expedition.
好消息,先生们,我暂时接受了…好耶!加入北极考察队的邀请。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
It said right there on the invitation, "Buckle up for fun." It's not my fault you didn't listen.
邀请函上写得清清楚楚,"为快乐扣紧皮带[安全带]"。我读时你没听不是我的错。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Wait. What are you talking about? By accepting the invitation, Bernadette becomes a double agent inside the enemy camp.
打住,你到底在说什么?只要接受了邀请,伯纳黛特就成了敌营里的双面间谍。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Well, okay, it's probably just a mistake. Let me call Aunt Sheryl okay? Maybe you are invited and the invitation just got lost in the mail.
或许这只是个误会,我打电话去问雪若阿姨,或许他们邀请你了,只是请贴寄丢了。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
And Yan is with us now. Yan, thank you so very much for the invitation, Si and I are really honored we are going to be celebrating New Year with your family. Welcome. Thank you.
现在张岩和我们在一起。张岩,非常感谢你的邀请,我们俩很荣幸参加你们家的迎新年。欢迎。谢谢。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
-
I accepted the invitation thankfully.
我愉快地接受了邀请。
-
Malcolm gladly accepted the invitation.
马尔科姆欣然接受了邀请。
-
A concert was held at the invitation of the mayor.
在市长的邀请下举办了一场音乐会。
-
Thanks for the invitation—we'll take you up on it some time.
谢谢你的盛情邀请,改日我们一定奉陪。
-
I'm afraid we can't come, but thanks for the invitation anyway.
恐怕我们来不了,不过还是感谢邀请。
《The Invitation》是一款第一人称MMO游戏。