-
Thank you, Wendell. Thank you for sharing that.
谢谢,温德尔,谢谢你说出来。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
Thank you for summing that up.
多谢你替我总结喔。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
Thank you for summing that up.
谢谢你的总结。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
Well, thank you for driving me home.
那,谢谢你送我回家。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
Jack, I want to thank you for what you did.
杰克,我想向你道谢。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile.
你真是帮倒忙,没用的家伙。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
That should do it. Thank you for coming by.
那样就差不多了。麻烦你跑一趟。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
It's kind of you. Thank you for letting me know.
你是个好人。谢谢你通知我。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
Thank you for joining me, President Kim Jong-un.
感谢你参加节目,金正恩主席。
《The Interview》《采访》
-
Thank you for looking after us, Doctor Brown Bear.
谢谢你来照顾我们,棕熊医生。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
Thank you for understanding. Of course I understand.
谢谢你理解我。我当然理解。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Thank you for your time and cooperation, Madam Acting President.
谢谢您的时间和合作,代理总统女士。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Thank you doctor. Oh, thank you for being so nice and calm.
谢谢你,医生,谢谢你这么温和冷静。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
You, come here. Thank you, thank you for taking such good care of my son.
你,来抱抱,太谢谢你了,把我的儿子照顾得那么好。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
Well, that sounds like Frank. Yeah. Frank. Thank you both so much for coming. Thank you for coming. I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you.
还真像弗兰克会说的话。是的。弗兰克。谢谢你们的到来。感谢你的到来。节哀顺变。谢谢。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Oh, I'm sorry. Thank you. Thank you for blaming me for everything that's wrong in your life! Thank you for walking out on our friendship!
真抱歉。谢谢啊。谢谢你把你生活里一切不顺都怪到我头上!谢谢你抛弃了我们的友谊!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
You are welcome! And thank you for mocking me for all of these years! Thank you for making it so easy!
不客气!我也谢谢你这些年来不断吐槽我!谢谢你这么多槽点!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Thank you for being here. Thank you for having me. I guess Neil deGrasse Tyson was unavailable. Yeah.
感谢您的莅临。感谢邀请。我猜你们是没请到尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森吧。没错。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Lord, we thank you for this day, and we thank you for these professionals who just want to see justice done.
主啊,感谢今日,感谢您带来这些寻求公正的专业人士。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
Thank you for your time, Congresswoman. We'll reassess our thinking and get back to you. Thank you.
多谢您抽时间,议员女士,我们会重新考虑再联系您,谢谢。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
谢谢你的帮助
-
I must thank you for being so kind to me.
真要感谢您对我这么好。
-
Thank you for a most entertaining magazine, which I read avidly each month.
感谢你们出了这本极为有趣的杂志,我每个月都如饥似渴地读它。
-
What have we to thank you for!
我们应该如何感谢你呢!
-
Thank you for chatting with me!
谢谢你陪我聊天!
-
Well, thank you for that as well.
好的,也谢谢你。