-
You risk your life to help me.
你冒着生命危险来救我。
《Dune: Part One》《沙丘》
-
How is that going to help them?
这对他们有何帮助?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Caleb's too sick to help. I can.
迦勒病得厉害,没法看病,但我可以。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
I didn't come to help, I came to mock.
我本就不是来说好话,我是来吐糟的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
What if I were to help you reclaim it?
如果我帮助你找回它呢?
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
Yes, I am, and he wants me to help you.
是的,他希望我能帮你。
《Predestination》《前目的地》
-
To help more families breathe a little easier.
帮助更多的家庭更容易得生活下去。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
You want me to help ramp up the Texas operation?
你要我为德州的活动助势吗?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Good point. Thanks for the advice. Happy to help.
说得好!多谢你的忠告,很高兴对你小有帮助。
《Ice Age: The Meltdown》《冰川时代2》
-
My mummy wants us to help with the little ones. Help? Yes. I can help. Danny and Suzy are helpers too. Oh, goody.
我要我们帮忙一起照顾小孩子们。帮忙,好的,我愿意帮忙。丹尼还有苏西也会来帮忙的。哦,太好了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
George, what are you doing? You have to help me with the tea party. Help, help. Daddy. There's a spider in my bedroom.
乔治,你在干什么呢?你得帮我筹办茶会才行,救命啊,救命啊,爸爸,我的房间里面有只蜘蛛。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Can I help? George wants to help too. OK, George. Could you put a blob of mortar here?
我可以帮忙吗?乔治也想来帮忙。好吧,乔治!那就请你帮我把砂浆抹在这个地方。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Can I help? George wants to help too. OK, George. Could you put a blob of mortar here?
我可以帮忙吗?乔治也想来帮忙。好吧,乔治!那就请你帮我把砂浆抹在这个地方。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
You'll be all right. I'll help you. And then you're going to help me destroy this place.
你会没事的,我会帮助你,之后你要帮我摧毁这个地方。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
I have to help her. I... She's got to get out.
必须帮她,我她必须逃出去。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
I'm as scary as you! I'm as scary as anyone! I just wanted to help. No. You just wanted to help yourself.
我跟你和大家一样可怕。我只是想帮你。不对,我只是想帮自己。
《Monsters University》《怪兽大学》
-
Look, I want to help you help yourselves. Unbelievable. That's my platform. Well, I've heard enough.
我想帮助你们自力更生。不可理喻。这就是我的纲领。是吗,我听够了。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
That's because he's little. Do you want me to help you? No. I don't need help. I'm a big girl like you.
那是因为他还小,你需要我帮你吗?不,我不需要帮助,我和你一样是个大姑娘了。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
And China is willing to help in any way we can.
中方愿在力所能及的范围内尽量帮忙。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Every step of the way, I was here to help you...
一路走来,我一直在这里帮助你。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I felt duty-bound to help him.
我觉得帮助他责无旁贷。
-
We will do what we can to help.
我们会尽力帮助。
-
We devised a scheme to help him.
我们想出了一个计划来帮助他。
-
I felt duty bound to help.
我觉得去帮忙是义不容辞的。
-
I've bent over backwards to help him.
我已尽最大努力帮助他。