-
As long as you don't see Rachel anymore.
只要你答应不再见瑞秋。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Fine. Stay as long as you like. I'll leave.
那好,你想待多久待多久,我走。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
As long as you own up to what you did 30 years ago.
除非你愿意承担30年前你所做的事。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
And as long as you do it for me. I'll be right back.
只要你为我打点好,我马上回来。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
You take as long as you need, two years, three. Just so long as I know that you'll marry me in the end.
需要多久都可以,两年、三年,只要让我知道你最终会嫁给我就行。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
And we've been here exactly as long as you were there.
我们在这里的时间也跟你在那里待的时间一样短。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Yeah, the pay's pretty good, and you could do it for as long as you need.
钱还不错,而且只要你有需要就可以做。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
That could be why you were able to hold the Stone for as long as you did.
那可能就是你可以握着灵球这么久的原因。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
As long as you're back there, past and present will continue to coexist.
只要你在过去,那过去和现在两个世界都会同时进行。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
Honey, you'll be fine as long as you don't do that bungee cord thing, okay?
只要你不用那橡皮绳坐公交肯定没问题的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
As long as you're making sandwiches... You can laugh at that one later, too.
我老婆子有要做三明治就行... 这个笑话你也可以晚点再补笑。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
I can't do that here. Back in Texas? I'm not sure how long I'll need. Well, take as long as you want.
我不能在这儿想。回德州吗?我不确定我得想多久。需要多久都行。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Oh, one little piece of advice that I could give you as long as you're out here.
既然你来了我还想给你一条小小的建议。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Yes, as long as you don't disturb her. She has a lot of important work to do today.
可以,但是你们不能打扰她。她今天有很多重要的工作呢。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
As long as you're in this company under my command, you're gonna obey my orders, Period.
只要你一直呆在这个连队里,由我指挥,你就得服从我的命令,句号。
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
-
Don't get the hell how long you stay. Stay as long as you want just keep your hands off the heat. It's summer time.
见鬼的,别在意你要住多久,只要你别去开暖气,你想在这待多久就待多久。现在可是夏天。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
Oh no, it is okay, I mean as long as you know that Chandler and I are also very hot and fiery.
没事了,只要你知道我和钱德也很火热。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
There's nothing to be afraid of, as long as you answer my questions correctly. You understand? Yes.
没什么可怕的,只要你答对我的问题就可以了。明白了吗?是的。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Edith, you can manage for a day without us, can't you? I can manage without you for as long as you want.
伊迪丝,我们不在你一个人能行吧?你不在家多久我都没问题。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Yes, as long as you don't disturb her. She has a lot of important work to do today. Thank you, Daddy!
可以,但是你们不能打扰她。她今天有很多重要的工作呢。谢谢你,爸爸!
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Stay as long as you like.
你愿待多久就待多久。
-
You may stay as long as you please.
你想待多久就待多久。
-
I've known her at least as long as you have.
我认识她至少和你认识她的时间一样久了。
-
As long as you have your health, nothing else matters.
只要身体健康,其他任何事都无关紧要。
-
You can phone me at work as long as you don't make a habit of it.
你可以在上班时给我打电话,只要你别让这成为习惯就行。