-
Yeah, that she is. Here you go.
对,她是的,给你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Here you go, Krabs. She's all yours.
给你,蟹老板。她是你的。
《The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water》《海绵宝宝历险记:海绵出水》
-
Okay, here you go, Leonard. One tequila sunrise.
好了,给你,莱纳德,龙舌兰日出酒。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Yup,oh, here you go. Oh, thank you. Here, get yourself an eraser for your troubles.
给你,谢谢。给,麻烦你了,拿去换个橡皮吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Here you go, Raj. You might want to drink this one slowly.
给你,拉杰,你或许想慢慢享用这杯。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Here you go. Great. All right, so I'll call you later. Great.
拿去。好。我待会打给你,好。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I tell him that all the time. All right, here you go. Two paws.
我总这么跟他说,好了,给你,双爪抱住。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
Get her some forceps, please. And a 15-blade. Here you go, doctor.
请把镊子递给她。还有15号手术刀。给你,医生。
《Greys Anatomy Season 10》《实习医生格蕾 第十季》
-
Here you go, darling. And you get to decide what we're gonna do with them.
给你,亲爱的,你来决定我们要拿她们怎么办。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
It was very nice to meet you. And you. We'll be in touch. No, we won't. Here you go.
很高兴见到你。我也是,我们保持联络。不,不必了,还给你。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
What do we owe you? It came to $28.17. Let's say six bucks apiece. Here you go. Thank you.
我们欠你多少钱?一共是28.17美元,每人就六美元吧。给你。谢谢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Congratulations. Here you go. That's for you. Then again, maybe that's kind of the point.
恭喜你。戴上吧,这个是给你的。其实,这就是最重要的吧。
《Wonder》《奇迹男孩》
-
You know, all I'm looking for is the money. Here you go. Now stop bringing us pizzas you. I'm gonna try.
我在等你付钱。给你,别再帮我们送披萨了。我都快哭了。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Here you go. Swiped these from the tech fridge. Oh, nice going. You want a slice? Sure, thanks. Cheers. Cheers.
给你,从技术部冰箱那里偷来的。哦,太棒了。你要来一片吗?好,谢谢。干杯,干杯。
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
Haley, you remember that day when you said that if I ever needed a nanny, you would love to take care of Joe? Well, here you go. You can keep him for as long as you want. Thank you.
海莉,你还记得那天你说无论什么时候我需要保姆,你都愿意帮我照看乔吗?人给你。想留几年随便你。谢了。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
Here you go. Are these all from Peter Higgs? Oh, no, no, no. They're from many famous people. See? Oh, like this one. This is from Patrick Stewart.
你看。这些信都是彼得·希格斯写给你的吗?不不不。有很多不同的名人。看到没?比如这封信。来自帕特里克·斯图尔特。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Thank you. Here you go. Thanks.
谢谢。拿去。谢了。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Here you go. Oh, thank you. Sure.
你的咖啡。谢谢。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Here you go. What? Nothing. Nothing.
在这里。什么?没什么,没什么。
《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》《海绵宝宝历险记》
-
Here you go, maybe this will cheer you up.
这个或许能让你开心点。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Here you go. Four copies, is that right?
拿着。四份,对吗?
-
Ah, you need a pen?Here you go.
啊,你是要笔吗?给你。
-
Here you go. Mission complete.
给你。任务完成。
-
Here you go. Finish this bottle.
给你。把这瓶喝完。
-
Here you go. I'm sorry about that.
您的(牛排)来了。非常抱歉!