-
It means continuing to reduce the disability claims backlog.
这意味着继续减少伤残理赔案例的积压。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
My tummy rumbling is one of the best sounds of nature! It means it's time to eat! I love tomato soup! So do I!
我肚子的声音是大自然最好听的声音之一 !这意味着该开饭了!我喜欢番茄汤!我也喜欢!
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Maybe it means something. I doubt it. Yeah. I don't think so. Where's my car? You've got to put that thing to your chin. This? Yeah.
或许这意味着些什么。是吗。是啊,或许是的。我车呢?把那个放在你下巴那。这个?是的。
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
And it means giving our wounded warriors all the care and support they need to heal including mental health care for those with post-traumatic stress or traumatic brain injury.
这意味着给予我们的伤残军人所有他们在痊愈中所需的照料和帮助包括对那些有着创伤后压力或者创伤性脑损伤军人的心理健康护理。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Whatever that means. I don't think it means much.
那有什么意义吗?也没多大意义。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
It means a lot, Cory.
这可非同一般,科利。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
It means you treated me like a dog.
意思是你把我当狗一样。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Okay, if it means that much to you.
如果你真的觉得很重要。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Well, I don't know exactly what it means.
我也不懂那是什么意思。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
Neytiri calls me skxawng. It means moron.
奈蒂莉叫我斯康,是蠢蛋的意思。
《Avatar》《阿凡达》
-
Will you tell them that it means to fight?
你会说它代表打斗?
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
I know what it means. I went to law school.
我知道什么意思,我读过法律学校。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Kung Fu. It means, "Supreme skill from hard work."
功夫,它的意思是"苦练所得的高超技艺"。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Maybe it means something more, something we can't yet understand.
也许这有更深的意义,那些我们还无法理解的。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
Oh, pish-posh. I don't know, it means shucks. Shucks means shucks. Let one go once in a while.
哪里哪里,我怎么知道,它意思是不值一提,不值一提就是不值一提的意思,你就不能等等再说这个。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Auggie, your teacher wants you to write what life means to you, not what it means to somebody else.
奥吉,你的老师想让你写生活对你的意义,不是对别人的意义。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
And for you to pretend like that's not true, it means you're not watching yourself. Which means that I have to.
你要是假装那不是真的,就说明你没有正视自己,那就只有我来了。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
It means we need a key. Then this was all for nothing.
所以我们需要一把钥匙,否则一切都白搭。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
What is that? It means, it's like the fullest and most rich.
"本质"是什么意思?非常的饱满,非常的丰富
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
It's an expression! It means try to feel how someone else feels.
这只是一种措辞!意思是你要设身处地为别人着想。
《Home》《疯狂外星人》
-
In practical terms , it means spending less.
具体点说,那意味着少花些钱。
-
It means I'll be late for work but what the heck!
那意味着我上班会迟到,不过管它的呢!
-
I only take on work that excites me, even if it means turning down lots of money.
我只承接让我感兴趣的工作,即使这意味着损失很多钱。
-
It means there are no police.
这意味着那没有警察。