-
That's the spirit, Howard. Yes, we can.
霍华德,精神可嘉,我们能行。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Aw, turkey. Aw, giving thanks. Aw. Look everyone, it's the spirit of Thanksgiving.
啊,火鸡,啊,说谢谢,啊。看,这就是感恩节的精神。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
America was built on the spirit of industry. You build your future. It isn't handed to you.
美国的根基是勤劳精神,未来靠自己努力,而非靠人施予。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
There you go, that's the spirit. Okay. Now, if you need money, I will lend you money, but just get moving.
这就对了!这才是精神所在,你需要钱我借你,你就接吧。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
There you go. That's the spirit I'm looking for! What can we do? All right, who's first? Huh? Ross?
这就对了,我就是要这种精神,“我们能怎么办?”好,谁先来?罗斯?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
And that's the spirit all of us can draw upon as Americans, as we meet this challenge together.
这正是我们所有人作为美国人在我们一起团结应对这一挑战时可以依靠的精神。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Go away. You naughty crocodiles. That's the spirit.
快走开,你们这些讨厌的鳄鱼。没错,这样就对了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Few things can sap the spirit faster than sea sickness.
没有什么比晕船更让人丧失斗志了。
《Life of Pi》《少年派的奇幻漂流》
-
That's the spirit!
这就对了!
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
Our battle shook the Earth. Until, finally, I banished Kai to the Spirit Realm.
我们打得山摇地动,最终,我将他打入灵界。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
If I let you down, punish my offense and report to the spirit of the late Emperor.
不效,则治臣之罪,以告先帝之灵。
《Permit me Liang to observe》《出师表》
-
In the spirit of what's right, I want you to know I'm suspending my campaign.
既然要做正确的事,我想告诉你,我要暂停竞选活动。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Really? Yeah. Why not? I mean, what do I have to lose? Yeah. That's the spirit.
真的吗?是有什么不可以的?我已经倾尽所有了。确实就该这样想。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Or will you say, like a monk from Shaolin to summon the spirit of the crane and the tiger?
还是会说就像少林武僧一样集白鹤与猛虎之气,使出这样的拳法?
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Okay, that's the spirit, but, let's dial it back to a non lethal form of vengeance.
你抓到了要领,但手段可以温柔点,不要置人于死地。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
No, you're totally right. She could be skinny 'cause she's dying. That's the spirit.
对,你说得对,她可能是因为快死了,所以这么瘦。这么想就对了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I just have to get to Kai, grab his finger, and then, Skadoosh. Back to the Spirit Realm.
我只需要找到天煞,捏住他的手指,然后,走你,他就能滚回灵界。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
And you? You really thought you can send me back to the Spirit Realm? You are just a stupid mortal.
而你,哈哈哈哈,你真的以为你能把我打回灵界吗?你只不过是个愚蠢的凡人。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
在精神上
-
全身心地投入活动(尤指节庆活动)中
-
the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
心灵愿意;肉体软弱;心有余而力不足
-
坚韧不拔
-
在兴致中;来劲时
-
She took it in the spirit in which it was intended.
她根据其精神实质来认识此事。
-
His translation manages to be faithful to the spirit of the original.
他的译文做到了忠于原文的精神。
-
The spirit still exists.
精神永在。
-
The spirit of adventure rose in the boys' souls once more.
冒险精神再次在孩子们的心中油然而生。
-
Most Americans advocate the spirit of social service and voluntary contribution.
大多数美国人提倡社会服务和志愿贡献的精神。
《闪灵侠》(The Spirit)是发表于2008年的作品,由弗兰克·米勒导演指导,加布里埃尔·马赫特、塞缪尔·杰克逊、伊娃·门德斯主演。早在上个世纪九十年代初,制片人迈克尔·阿斯兰就买下了漫画《幽灵》的真人电影改编权,这部漫画四十年代的时候在报纸上连载,作者是威尔·艾斯纳。阿斯兰还向艾斯纳保证,他不会把影片交到不了解原著漫画“精髓”的导演手上。阿斯兰拿准两点,电影中的幽灵要有套漂亮的制服;他在复活后,要有强大的超能力。之后,一个叫约翰·图尔曼的漫画迷希望能写作影片的剧本。