-
I don't get it. Don't you see?
我不懂。你还没明白吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I don't get it.
我不明白。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I don't know, I don't get, I don't get it, I mean, two months ago Rachel and I were like, this close.
我不知道,我不懂,两个月前,我们就差这么一点点了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
I just don't get it, Bryce. Why didn't you just tell me? I don't know. It was dumb.
我真想不明白,布莱斯 你为什么不直说呢? 我也不知道,我太傻了。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
I don't get it. Actually, those D's don't matter anymore, Maya. None of our old grades do.
我就是不明白。其实那些D不能代表什么,玛雅,所有以前的成绩都不代表什么。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
What's he talking about? It's a joke. I don't get it. Yeah, he didn't tell it right.
他在说什么?是个笑话。我没听懂。对,是他说的不好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
I don't get it. I was just defending myself. What was I supposed to do? I know.
我不明白,我只是自卫,不然该怎么做?我明白。
《Predestination》《前目的地》
-
Oh, you put something inside? I don't get it. There's nothing inside.
你在里面放了东西啊?我不明白,这里面什么也没有。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Okay. I don't get it. You said make an effort. Here I am, making an effort.
我搞不懂了。明明是你叫我要努力的。现在我来努力了啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I don't get it. A dolphin might. Oh, I see. You guys are inferring that I'm stupid.
我没听懂。海豚可能懂。我明白了,你们是说我傻是吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
So you're gonna help me. You're gonna help me trick Old Nick. I don't get it.
所以你要帮我,你要帮我骗老尼克。我不明白。
《Room》《房间》
-
I don't get it. What's scary about a giant cupcake? We're not doing scary this year.
我不明白,一个巨型纸杯蛋糕有什么吓人的?今年我们不玩吓人的。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
But I don't get it. I mean does anybody else just take off their underwear when they're hot?
可是我实在不懂,别人一热也会随便在朋友家脱内裤吗?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
You put the giblets in a pan? Yes, chef. Thanks, a boy named sous chef. I don't get it, but I trust you.
你把内脏都放盘子里了吗?是的,主厨。谢谢,一个名叫副厨的男孩。我不懂什么意思,但我信你的梗。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Could you hold on a second? Yeah. I don't get it. Why are they confessing? They're not confessing. They're bragging.
能失陪一下吗?当然。我不明白,他们为什么这么坦白?他们这不是坦白。他们是在吹牛。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
The only thing I did was not be their mother. Look, I don't get it either, but for some reason, the kids respond better to other adults. Yeah, but that's not fair.
我做的不过是不做他们的老妈,这其中的道理我也不懂,但出于某种原因,孩子们都比较愿意听其他大人的话。是啊,但那太不公平了。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
What do you mean? I don't get it.
你什么意思?我不明白。
-
What? I don't get it.
什么?我不明白。
-
I checked it out briefly and I don't get it.
我检查出来简单,我不明白这一点。
-
Do you understand?(I don't get it.)
你了解吗?我不懂。
-
I remember saying to a minister, "I don't get it.
我记得我曾对一位牧师说:“我不懂了。
-
Mike: Sorry, I don't get it. What are you doing?
对不起,我没听明白。你在干吗呢?。
-
I don't get it, why did Yogin spontaneously combust?
我不理解,为什么他会自己燃烧了呢?
-
Oh,OK.Wait,I don't get it. Doesn't that mean the salt make ice colder?
等一下,我不明白。这就意味着食盐让冰的温度变得更低吗?
-
Leonard:I don't get it. I already told her a lie. Why replace it with a different lie?
我不明白,我已经跟她说谎了,为什么要用另一个谎来代替呢?。
-
Well, that guy has only been here a month and he's been promoted I don't get it .
那家伙才来了一个月,凭什么提拔他,我真是搞不懂。