-
Trust me. It will be.
相信我,会的。
《Big Hero 6》《超能陆战队》
-
Trust me. I know what I'm talking about.
相信我,我很懂自己在说什么。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
This is fun. Are you sure about this? Trust me.
真有意思。你确定是这样走吗?相信我。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Trust me, that describes more women than you think.
相信我,符合这描述的女人多了去了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Trust me, this house is gonna sell at Thorpe speed.
相信我,这房子会以索普光速卖出的。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
As your father, you must trust me. Patience. Patience.
作為你们的父亲, 你们必须相信我,耐心,再耐心。
《Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles》《忍者神龟:变种时代》
-
Cathy, Petrov is incredibly stubborn. Trust me, I know.
凯茜,佩特罗夫非常固执,这你相信我。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I told you. Because I'm getting a better job. You gotta trust me, all right? I trust you.
跟你说了,因为我会有份更好的工作,相信我,好吗? 我相信你。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Well, then I suggest you trust me for the sake of the cats.
那我建议你相信我,看在猫的份上。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Don't be like that. Come on, trust me, he's hitting on you.
别这样嘛,拜托,相信我,他肯定是在泡你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
No, Mycroft, but you have to trust me. I'll find the answer.
没有,麦克罗夫特,可你得相信我,我会找出答案。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
So there maybe no way to make you trust me, but we need to go.
所以我也许无法让你们相信我,但我们真的得出发了。
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
Trust me, Clark. I'm a Molahonkey virgin. You're gonna make me sing it now?
相信我,克拉克,我从没听过马拉宏奇歌谣。你是让我现在就唱给你听吗?
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
He saved your life today. Trust me. The maze is a dangerous place.
可他今天救了你,相信我,迷宫里真的很危险。
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
I'm not asking you to understand, I'm just asking you to trust me.
我不想求你理解,我只求你相信我。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
Okay, hang on. Do you guys not trust me to take care of your baby?
等下。你俩是不相信我可以照看好你们的娃吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Still playing cop, huh? Trust me, this is way above your pay grade.
还在扮演警察的角色,是吗?相信我,这不是你这级别的人该知道的。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
I'll do everything to get you reenlisted. I promise. Trust me, Jane.
尽一切努力让你重回部队,我发誓,相信我,简。
《Predestination》《前目的地》
-
Oh my god. You won't be additional in your life after that, trust me.
噢,我的天啊,在经历了那些之后你不需要把这些带入到你的生活中,相信我。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
Trust me, this will be just fine. You are the authority on "just fine."
相信我,这个也挺好。你可是“挺好”的权威代表。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
You can trust me not to tell anyone.
你可以相信我不会跟任何人讲。
-
You should not trust me either.
你也不应该信任我。
-
People trust me, so I can't refuse them.
人们信任我,所以我不能拒绝他们。
-
What will I need to provide them, so they trust me?
我需要给他们提供点什么,他们才会相信我呢?
-
If you want to make the intelligent choice, trust me on this.
如果你想做出聪明的选择,那就相信我吧。
徐巍 ,现任中国美发美容协会副会长、中国美甲协会副会长、中国职业协会美甲专家委员会专家委员、中国美甲师职业考核标准制定专家委员、《时尚美甲》 杂志高级顾问。