-
No matter whatever happens to me in my whole life, you will always be my first girlfriend.
我的一生中无论发生了什么事情,你永远都是我的初恋。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
What I'm trying to say here is sometimes the thing you're searching for your whole life is right there by your side all along.
有时候你穷尽一生想要得到的可能一直都在你身边。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
I've been dreaming about it my whole life! I'll be the first rookie in history ever to win it.
这是我一生的梦想!我会成为历史上唯一一个赢得活塞杯的新车手
《Cars》《汽车总动员》
-
Phil, you know a bad neighbor can ruin your whole life. You remember my friend Juliet from yoga class?
菲尔,糟糕的邻居会毁掉你的一生,你记得我瑜伽课上认识的朋友朱丽叶吧?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I have spent my whole life trying to bring order to the universe by carefully planning every moment of every day.
我用了一生时间精心安排我每天该做什么,就是想要给这个世界带来秩序。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I didn't work my whole life for a tie.
我这辈子这么努力可不是为了平局。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
You've got your whole life to roll your eyes.
你以后翻白眼的日子还多着呢。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
And now your whole life's a hostage situation.
现在你整个人生都被劫持了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Yeah, but it's my whole life, you come to England.
但事关我的人生,你来英国。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I've imagined this moment my whole life, and now...
我想象了很多次这一刻,现在…
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
你被逼至绝路时,难免会有疯狂举动。
《Avatar》《阿凡达》
-
In my whole life, growing up in that house, no cable.
我从小到大住在那个房子里,就没看过电视。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
I didn't want to be in service my whole life. That's all.
我只是不想做一辈子仆人。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
I've lived with it my whole life. You don't have to pretend.
我从出生就是这样。你不用假装哄我开心。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
So, your whole life will be based on a lie? Have you thought about that?
那你今后的生活都要建立在谎言之上吗?你考虑过这些吗?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Guess who's house is there? I've been a really good person my whole life.
猜猜谁的家在那儿?我一直表现很好。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Because I've been me my whole life, and I've had these powers for 6 months.
因为我这辈子一直都是平凡的自己,六个月前我得到了这些能力。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
And instead, I found everything that I'd ever been looking for my whole life.
结果我找到了我一直在找的一切。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
But I do not want to have everything decided for me. I spent my whole life like that.
但我不要别人为我决定好一切,我那样过一辈子了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Then I want detention too. You do? Riley, you've never had detention in your whole life.
那我也希望被留校。是吗,莱丽?你这辈子都没被留校过。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
终身寿险;终身保险;终身人寿保险
-
This incident coloured her whole life.
这事件影响了她的一生。
-
His whole life revolves around surfing.
他一生都在做与冲浪相关的事。
-
My whole life had come apart at the seams.
我的整个生活都崩溃了。
-
Martin's upbringing shaped his whole life.
马丁的教养影响了他的一生。
-
The experience had moulded and coloured her whole life.
这次经历影响了她的一生。