-
We were going to Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon.
我们当时准备去巴亚尔塔港度蜜月
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
It is night time. Peppa is going to a sleepover at Zoe zebra's house.
到晚上了。佩佩准备去斑马佐伊家过夜。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
So you're not going to Paris? No, I'm still going.
那么,你不去巴黎了吧。去呀。我还去。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
You're going to the dance. Hooray! I'm going to chaperone.
你必须去参加舞会。好耶。我也要去陪着。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
You are not going anywhere, Thorin. You're going to live.
你哪都不会去,索林,你会活下去的。
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
-
We're going to be fine.
我们不会有事的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
We're going to get there.
我觉得我们能达到目的地。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
We were going to tell you.
我们正想跟你说呢。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
I'm going to have to go inside.
我要下刀了。
《Lucy》《超体》
-
I'm going to use this a lot.
我应该多利用这句话。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
So what are you going to do?
那你要怎么办?
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I feel used, not going to lie.
坦白说,我感觉自己被利用了。
《Minions》《小黄人》
-
We're going to the playground.
我们要去运动场。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
How is that going to help them?
这对他们有何帮助?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Yeah. I'm not going to do that.
我不打算去办。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
You're going to die? Transform.
你快死了?应该说是转变。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
When were you going to tell me?
你什么时候准备告诉我?
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
You aren't going to say goodbye?
不说再见就走了吗?
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
So I'm going to New York, Chris.
我要去纽约了,克里斯。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
You are not going to be my aunt.
你不能成我姨。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
就要;快要;将要
-
I think it's going to be close.
我认为这将是一场实力很接近的角逐。
-
Magda was going to fly standby.
玛格达将凭剩余廉价机票乘飞机旅行。
-
I'm bushed. I'm going to bed.
我累坏了,要睡觉了。
-
Are you going to the ball game?
你去看棒球赛吗?
-
We're going to call her Sophie.
我们将给她起名索菲。