to a slight degree; a little
略微;稍许
-
the water was a touch chilly for us .对于我们来说,水有点冰。
""
略微;稍许
一触;摸到;摸一摸
My lipstick needed a touch-up.
我的口红需要补一下。
I have a touch of arthritis in the wrist.
我的手腕有轻微关节炎。
There was a touch of sarcasm in her voice.
她的话音中有点儿讥讽的意味。
She thought she just had a touch of the flu.
她觉得她只是有一点感冒。
The music was a touch too loud for my liking.
这音乐有点太吵,不合我的口味。
to a slight degree; a little
略微;稍许
对于我们来说,水有点冰。
""
Sorry, Dr. Cooper, I forgot you have a touch phobia.
抱歉,库珀博士,我忘了你有爱抚恐惧症。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
Finch, we just got another number. I'm a touch busy at the moment.
芬奇,我们有新号码了。我现在有点忙。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
These are rock shrimp ravioli in a cilantro ponzu sauce with just a touch of minced ginger.
这些是石虾小方饺芫萎调味酱加上一点点碎姜。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
I'm impressed. My darling Papa transformed into Machiavelli at a touch. Will wonders never cease?
真厉害,我亲爱的爸爸转眼变成了马基雅弗利[意大利政治家],真是奇迹不止。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
With my vitamins, my melatonin sleep patches, my bio-identical estrogen cream, progesterone cream, a touch of testosterone.
有了我的维他命,褪黑素睡眠膏,生物雌性激素霜,黄体酮膏,还有一点睾丸素。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
Nice location for the final act, couldn't have chosen it better myself. But then I never could resist a touch of the dramatic.
最后一幕的绝佳地点,我都选不出更好的。但我向来无法抵抗戏剧化的手笔。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
I'm Augustus Waters. I'm 18 years old, and I had a touch of osteosarcoma about a year-and-a-half ago.
我叫奥古斯塔斯·沃特斯。今年十八岁,大概在一年半前,我患上了骨癌。
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
Just a touch. Mon, I don't understand. I mean, you've been dating this guy since like, what, his midterms?
一点点。我不懂,你们从他期中考试开始约会。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
It's not a touch phobia, it's a germ phobia. If you'd like to go put on a pair of latex gloves, I'll let you check me for a hernia.
我不是怕人抚摸,我是怕细菌,要是你愿意戴一双乳胶手套,给我查疝气都没问题。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
Allow me to do this quietly, with a soft touch. I won't antagonize them, sir.
我可以低调行事,态度柔和,我不会惹怒他们的,总统先生。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
I promised the president a soft touch. I can't intentionally break my promise. What if it was unintentional?
我答应总统会态度柔和了,我不能有意食言。如果是无意的呢?
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
This is a group playing touch football. This is a cluster of pigeons fighting over breadcrumbs.
这是正在玩触身式橄榄球的一组。这是一群正在挣强面包渣的鸽子。
《A Beautiful Mind》《美丽心灵》
You can't just touch a sheep's wool! It's like cotton candy. Stop it!
你不能随便摸人家的毛!像棉花糖一样!住手!
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
Sadness. You nearly touch a core memory. And when you touch them, we can't change them back.
"忧忧" 你差点摸到了一个核心记忆,你摸了它们之后,就变不回来了。
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
And your God does not mind? No. All you have to do is touch a sensor. Press here. Really? Yes, and the message just pop. Yeah.
你们的神灵也不介意吗?不会的,你只要碰一下那感应器就行了。按一下这里。不是吧。是的,结果出来了。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
A very soft touch. You have my word, sir. Good.
要非常柔和。我向您保证,总统先生。很好。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
I'll tell you what I think is a lovely, lovely touch, over there, these lovely heaters. Yeah. For people to warm their feet 'cause it's pretty miserable in boots. Oh, yeah, yeah.
我觉得一个很有爱,很动人的地方,是那里的那些可爱的加热器,人们能在那里暖脚,因为穿着鞋子也会冻得难受。没错,是的。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》