-
Hope you're not afraid of heights. Let's go. Come on.
希望你没有恐高症,来吧,上来。
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
'Cause this is today's Post and these are the listings I found. Brooklyn Heights, two bedroom. Brooklyn Heights, one bedroom. Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Heights.
这是今天的邮报,我找到了这些租屋广告,布鲁克林高地,两房布鲁克林高地,一房布鲁克林高地区…
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
George isn't afraid of heights any more. Oh, it is a bit high, isn't it? I'll just go down the stairs.
乔治再也不怕高了。噢,这有点高啊,对不对?我还是走楼梯吧。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
This enabled me to ascend to greater heights and greater challenges.
这将我提升至更高的高度更大的挑战。
《Principles for Success》《成功的原则》
-
George loves bouncing on Daddy's tummy. George isn't afraid of heights anymore!
乔治喜欢在爸爸的肚子上跳。乔治再也不怕高啦!
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
It looks a bit high. Daddy Pig does not like heights. This is really fun. Oh, yes, really fun.
这看起来有点高。猪爸爸恐高。这个很有意思,是的,很有意思。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Peppa! You know George is a bit scared of heights! Sorry, George! Let's play on the climbing frame!
佩琪,你应该知道乔治他怕高。对不起哦,乔治。我们一起玩攀登架吧。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Oh dear. There is no room for me. Never mind, I'll watch from the ground. Daddy Pig doesn't like heights.
哦,糟糕,已经没有我的位子了。没关系,我在地上看就行了。猪爸爸不喜欢那么高。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Not facing this reality means you could stretch further than you should. And as the heights get greater, your falls could also be greater.
不接受现实就意味着事倍功半。高度越高,越是登高跌重。
《Principles for Success》《成功的原则》
-
Are you sure George? It looks a bit high. Daddy Pig doesn't like heights. Hurry up, Daddy Pig. Oh. I'm not getting on. George is too small to go on his own. Oh, okay.
治,你真的想坐吗?这看上去有点高啊。猪爸爸不喜欢高的地方。哞,快点坐上去,猪爸爸!噢,我不坐这东西。乔治年纪太小不能自己坐火箭。噢,那好吧。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Were you on the Cathedral Heights D.C. Metro platform the day of Zoe's death?
佐伊死的那天你是否在大教堂高地地铁站的站台上?
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Hey, honey. Okay, so did you find any apartments? Anything in Brooklyn Heights?
亲爱的,你找到公寓没?布鲁克林高地有吗?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
So you checked the paper for listings in Brooklyn Heights, right? You checked the Post?
报纸上布鲁克林高地的租屋广告,你都看过了?邮报你有查过吗?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Actually he lives in Crown Heights with his wife, and 7 year old daughter who suffers from cerebral palsy.
事实上,他住在皇冠高地,和他的妻子以及患有大脑性麻痹的七岁女儿一起。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
I don't care for heights, motion sickness or the thought of your necks touching my buttocks.
我可不喜欢被人举起来,我也怕晕,也不想让你们的肩膀撞我屁股。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Wuthering Heights. I'm taking a literature class at the New School and I have to finish it for the first session tomorrow.
《呼啸山庄》,我在纽恩大学上文学课,明天之前必须看完。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
重要的位置
-
呼啸山庄
-
The table is available in several different heights.
这款桌子有几种不同的高度供选择。
-
We looked out over the city from the heights of Edinburgh Castle.
我们从爱丁堡城堡所在的高处俯视整个城市。
-
To form a tornado, cold air must sit above warm and moist air, and the wind needs to go in different directions at different heights, creating shear forces.
形成龙卷风,寒冷的空气必须处在暖湿的空气上部,而风应该在不同高度向不同的方向运动,以此创造出剪切力。
-
He was terrified of heights.
他过去恐高。
-
I'm not afraid of heights.
我不恐高。