-
I didn't want to teach those poopy heads, anyway.
反正我也不想教那群榆木脑袋了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
I will show him how to paint a flower. George, today I'm going to teach you how to paint a flower.
我会教乔治如何画小花。乔治,我今天要教你怎么去画一朵小花。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Do you want me to teach you? I'm a great teacher.
你要我教你吗?我是个很好的老师。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
I came home early because they ran out of math to teach me. Oh, now I'm with you. Okay.
我提早回家,因为他们已经没有能教我的数学了。我懂,他们也没有能教我的数学。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
And so you know we made a deal that's he's going to teach me all sorts of jock stuff.
我们说好了,他要教我各种运动。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Well, what could this be trying to teach me? It teaches you who you are.
那么,这次它要教我什么?它教会了你你是谁。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
You think I'm a failure. There's nothing more for you to teach me.
你觉得我是个不合格的人,你已经没什么可以教我的了。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
I need you to teach me how to rig a high wire. High wire for what? You're a street juggler.
我要你教我如何吊高空钢索。什么高空钢索?你是街头艺人。
《The Walk》《云中行走》
-
Children, today we have a special person coming to teach you basketball. Woo.
孩子们,今天会有一个特别的人来学校,他会教大家怎么打篮球。喔!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Oh, come on, Diane, this is not a camp. When I came to your door, you didn't want to teach.
算了吧,戴安,这不是野营,我来找你的时候,你根本不想教我。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Leon, I want you to teach me how to be like you. I want to be strong and smart like you. Mathilda.
里昂,我想让你教我怎么变得和你一样,我想像你一样强大又聪明。玛蒂尔达。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
People who are evil don't believe those lessons anymore, Riley. They stop thinking the world has anything to teach them.
真正邪恶的人听不进去别人的话,莱丽,他们不再相信这个世界还能教他们。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Here, take the baby. Dad, dad. Okay, who belongs to this one? You need to teach me the secret chi technique now.
这里,抱着孩子。老爸,老爸。好了,这孩子是谁家的?你现在必须教我气功的秘诀了。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
I brought you something to... No, no, no, no! Spit that out right now! I have got to teach you about food. Close your eyes.
我给你带了一些... 不不不不,吐掉它,我必须教你如何品尝美食,闭上眼睛。
《Ratatouille》《美食总动员》
-
Don't worry, Mummy, I am very good at skating. Oh, where are the brakes? Oh, dear. I forgot to teach Peppa how to stop.
别担心,妈妈,我现在很擅长滑冰啦。怎么停不下来?噢,天啊,我忘了教佩奇怎么停下来啦。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Years ago, when you first started to teach me in this house, I was a stupid little kid and I never listened to you. But you told me something I always remember.
多年前,你开始在这屋里教我,我只是个不听话的笨小孩,但你说了一件事我永远记得。
《The Walk》《云中行走》
-
All I wanted was to teach a child to read. The only children you should concern yourself, will be your own. I'm not ready to have children.
我只不过是想教那个孩子认字。你不应该操心别人家的孩子,你该操心你自己的孩子。我真没想过生孩子。
《Beauty and the Beast》《美女与野兽》
-
Find your instruments, children. Yes, Madame Gazelle. Madame Gazelle used to teach all the mummies and daddies when they were little.
去拿你们的乐器吧,孩子们。好的,羚羊夫人。羚羊夫人以前也曾经教过孩子们的爸爸妈妈。当他们小的时候。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
1863. President Lincoln freed the slaves! Come on, Leonard, if you're going to teach history, these are the kind of facts you'll have to know.
1863年,因为林肯总统解放了什么呢?黑奴。拜托,莱纳德,如果你要去教历史,你就该知道这些历史事件。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I'm thinking about getting my doctorate, and he wants to teach, why not?
我想拿到博士学位,他想要教课,正好啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
He made it his crusade to teach children to love books.
他把教育孩子热爱书籍作为自己的奋斗目标。
-
The aim of education is to teach young people to think for themselves and not follow others blindly.
教育的目的是教导年轻人独立思考,不盲目追随他人。
-
Lord knows, I tried to teach her.
谁都知道,我曾经努力想教她。
-
She offered to teach me to crochet.
她提出教我用钩针织东西。
-
He offered to teach them water-skiing.
他主动提出教他们滑水。