-
How do you know? Someone's going to try to steal it.
你们怎么知道?有人想要把它偷走。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
The only reason he was there was to try to save our farm.
他出现在那里仅仅是为了挽救我们的农场。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Don't try to make me uncomfortable with feminine stuff.
别想用女人的东西来唬我。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Now look very hard and try to remember them all.
说得没错。你们要看清楚把桌子上的东西都记下。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
The Internet's so negative. I try to avoid it.
互联网阴暗负面,我尽量不看呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
Well, we try to stay a little more open-minded.
在信仰问题上,我们思想开明。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
Kid! Kid, kid, kid. Try to understand this.
孩子,孩子,你得理解我一下。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
You don't think it's worthwhile to try to get more women working in science.
你觉得花时间让更多女性加入科学行业不好吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Claire, I came here for a reason to try to convince you to make the right decision.
克莱尔,我来这里是有原因的,我想劝你做出正确的决定。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
I'd try to go in and stop her from crying but I couldn't. So, I'd try to fall asleep next to her, but I couldn't.
我试着让她平静下来,但却无能为力,所以我就躺在她身边,但仍是更长梦短。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Oh wow, you didn't even try to unhook my bra.
你没有试着要解开我的胸罩。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
And we'll try to understand what really governs cheating in everyday life.
这样我就能够得出到底是什么对人们生活中的欺骗有所影响
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
Are you brave, Peter? I try to be. Yes, of course.
彼得,你是个勇敢的孩子吗?我试着做个那样的人。当然。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
Listen. Why don't you try to relax. Maybe have a drink.
听着,嘿,罗斯。放松一点,好吗?来喝点什么。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Don't try to get in on that. I did the right thing.
你少邀功,是我做了正确的选择。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
It's an expression! It means try to feel how someone else feels.
这只是一种措辞!意思是你要设身处地为别人着想。
《Home》《疯狂外星人》
-
Next time you see him, try to get him talking about something else.
下次见到他,让他谈别的事。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Especially not some jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.
尤其是个没胆量的混球,只知道智取爪子冰棍。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
I don't usually even try to vocalize my thoughts or feelings or anything.
我很少说我的心里话。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
We know you're a busy man. We'll try to make this short.
我们知道你是个大忙人,我们也想快点完事。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
尝试做;试图做;尽量做
-
We should try to save water.
我们应设法节约用水。
-
Did you try to get help from anywhere?
你有没有试着从某个地方获得帮助?
-
A nurse began to try to save his life.
一名护士开始设法抢救他。
-
I'll try to be as inconspicuous as possible.
我会尽量不惹人注意的。
-
He raised his arm to try to deflect the blow.
他举起手臂试图挡开这一击。