-
And I've lost what little family I had, and I refuse to lose anyone else.
我失去了仅剩不多的亲人,我不愿再失去任何人了。
《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》《吸血鬼日记 第六季》
-
And you're telling me there's nothing you can do? I refuse to believe that.
而你告诉我你无能为力?我不相信。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Mr. Asher? On advice of counsel, I refuse to answer on the grounds that my answer may incriminate me.
亚瑟先生,根据律师建议,我拒绝回答,因为我的证言可能会暗示我有罪。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I don't care. It's demeaning. And I refuse to be trotted out and shown off like a prize hog at the Texas State Fair.
我不管,这太下作了,我不愿想像只德州博览会的冠军猪一样被人领着到处表演。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Brian, speak. You're contractually bound to the show for another two years. Okay. All right, and if I refuse?
布莱恩,说话。你跟节目组签的合同还有两年才到期。好吧。好吧,如果我不演呢?
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I refuse to sink to his level. You can't sink. With all that helium in you, you're lucky you don't float away.
我才不要堕落到他那种水准。你落不了,体内充满了氦气,遇水不飘走就算你走运啦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Penny, if I'm going to buy Leonard a gift, I'm going to do it right. I refuse to let him experience the same childhood trauma I did.
佩妮,如果我要给莱纳德买礼物,我一定要买得合适,我不会让他经历我童年时的创伤。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Now I'm mommy in this little play? Alright look, I refuse to get sucked into this like, weird little Geller dimension thing OK.
现在我变成妈咪了,好,听着,我拒绝卷入这一类畸型的盖勒家庭纠纷。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
I refuse to be shocked! But, what will you say when Mr Gregson walks through the door, with a full explanation for his silence?
不许说这种话,可如果哪天格莱格森先生回来了,对他的消失做出了合理的解释。你要怎么跟他说。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
But the one thing my constituents have always had is the pride that they take in being represented by one of their own. I refuse to rob them of that.
但我的选民一直拥有的是由自己人代表的骄傲,我不想剥夺这份骄傲。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
It's here! No, it isn't, it's here! Am I seeing things, am I crazy? Is there a phantom rat or is there not? But, oh, no! I refuse to be sucked into his little game of...
它在这里,它不在这里。我看起像疯了吗? 到底老鼠存不存在? 但是想都别想,我不会掉进他的小圈套里。
《Ratatouille》《美食总动员》
-
Can I refuse to give testimony?
我能拒绝作证吗?
-
I refuse to compromise my principles.
我拒绝在原则问题上妥协。
-
I refuse to rise to that sort of comment.
我拒绝对那样的评论作出反应。
-
I've always had a loud mouth, I refuse to be silenced.
我总是有话就讲,我拒绝保持沉默。
-
"And I refuse," cried Michael.
“我也拒绝。”迈克尔叫道。