-
I cannot believe you've never seen Grease.
真敢相信你没看过《火爆浪子》。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I've never seen her wear an engagement ring. Really?
我从未看见她手上有戴订婚戒啊。真的吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
What? It's like "Rebel Without a Cause" Sort of. "I got the bullets!" Yes. You've never seen it. I've never seen it.
说什么了?像“莫名其妙的叛逆”之类的。“我可是有子弹的人。”这样吗?对的。你没看过吧!没看过。
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
I've never seen anyone get that close to an elephant before.
我还从没见过有谁敢跟大象走得这么近。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
I've never seen a man suffocate before. I didn't have a knife.
我是头一回见人窒息而死。我没带刀。
《London Has Fallen》《伦敦陷落》
-
Oh no. My parents have never seen me drunk. That they know of.
哦,不!我父母从没看我醉过,就他们所知。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
In all my years coming here, I had never seen anything like it.
我来这里这么多年,从没有见过这样的事。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
I didn't mean to intrude. It's just that I've never seen you in here before. I've never been in here before.
我不是故意打扰你,只是我从来没有在这里见过你。因为我没有来过。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
Give me that hammer. Goodness me. I've never seen anything like it.
把锤子给我。我的老天呐,我从来没见过这样的情景。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I'm not afraid. Besides, I've never seen a human up close. Come out!
我才不害怕,但我从未如此近距离地接触过人类,出来。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
Exactly. But it's tricky. I've never seen a more complicated potion.
没有错。这药很难做,我从来没见过这么复杂的配方。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
Never seen anything outside of these walls? We can't exactly walk it.
从来没见过围墙外的世界吗?我们又不能像遛狗一样遛她。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
I've never seen this show before and now I'm starting with episode 246?
我之前从来没看过这个剧,而现在居然让我从246集看起。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Sorry. I'm sorry. No match. My guys in the crime lab never seen one before.
抱歉,非常抱歉,无法匹配,我在实验室的人都没见过。
《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》
-
Your father, well, he's something very ancient we've never seen here before.
你父亲,他是我们从未见过的古老物种。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
Quite the performance. I've never seen anyone mess up that badly. That helped.
你真是好样的,没见过有人捅出这么大的篓子,你帮了大忙。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
I'm so excited. Max, this is what I look like when I'm happy. You've never seen it.
我好激动呀,麦克斯,快看,这是我开心的表情,你以前从未有幸见过哦。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
They're here. My life changes now! This is what I look like happy. You've never seen it.
她们来了,我的人生将从此改变,快看,这是我开心的表情,你以前从未有幸见过哦。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Don't be silly. I'm not. I've never seen her so angry. Poor Mrs Hughes. She feels awful.
别傻了。是真的,我从没见她那么生气,可怜的休斯太太,她难过极了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
They're identical. Now, I've never seen anything like that in the business world. Stop it.
一个模子刻出来的,我在商界做了这么久,从来没看过这种事。别再说了。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
She swore (that) she'd never seen him before.
她明确表示自己以前从未见过他。
-
I've never seen him get mad or lose his temper.
我从未见过他发疯或发火。
-
I'd never seen a clumsier, less coordinated boxer.
我还从未见过更加笨拙、更不协调的拳击手。
-
We had never seen anything remotely like it before.
我们以前从未见过同它有丝毫相似的东西。
-
She averred that she had never seen the man before.
她斩钉截铁地说以前从未见过这个男人。