-
People say it about me, all the time, but it's not something I would ever say about myself.
其实是大家都这么说啦,但我不喜欢老王卖瓜。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
He said you needed a book. He didn't say about what.
他说你需要本书,但没说题材是什么。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Exactly right, Mr. Friar. So what does that say about us?
非常正确,弗莱尔先生,那么这对我们意味着什么呢?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
What's the worst thing they could say about me in this dress?
要是我穿这件,他们会说什么?
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
Anybody have anything snarky to say about that? Didn't think so.
有人对此有啥毒舌言论要发表吗?我也觉得不会有。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
What does this housekeeper have to say? It's actually what our expert has to say about her tack-on note.
管家有什么想说的吗?关于写了她名字的便利贴,我们的专家倒是有些话想说。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
And what does this say about Serena, that this is her best friend?
关于瑟琳娜,这说明了什么?布莱尔是她的好朋友?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
And what did she have to say about that? That I was a child, her child.
她是怎么说的?她说我就是个孩子,她的孩子。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Ethan. You're just doing your job. That's all I'm going to say about it.
伊森。你只是在完成你的工作,我就想说这么多。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
You know what they say about guys with big feet. And yours are kind of small.
你知道别人怎么说大脚吗?你的小了点。
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
And you still do. So, I'm staying. And that's all we're gonna say about that.
现在你仍然需要,所以我要留下,这件事,我们就这么说定了。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
What do you have to say about that? I'd like to. Goodness. Oh. Well, why not?
你怎么说?我很想去。天呐,那就去吧。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
I had wings once. They were stolen from me. That's all I wish to say about it.
我曾经也有翅膀,但被他们偷走了,我不想再说下去了。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
Wow, what did she say about you? She said I was crazy. But I guess she got hers.
她说你什么? 她说我太疯狂了,得到报应了吧。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Does anyone have any words they'd like to say about our man of the evening? I do.
有没有人想对今晚的主人公说几句?我来。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Well, based on the fact that our potential market is about 70 or 80 guys, and you want a submarine, I'd say about a million dollars a pop.
这个嘛,基于我们的潜在市场大约七八十人的事实,而你又想赚个潜水艇,我的意见是一单一百万刀。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Sweetie, we have a bad connection. I can't hear you so well. What did you say about memory?
宝贝,讯号不好,我听不太清楚,你是说什么记忆?
《Lucy》《超体》
-
So how many of these are adjustable-rate mortgages? Well, most. Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'd say about 90%.
那这些贷款里面有多少是浮动利率的?大部分都是。是的,我看90%都是浮动利率。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
Although why anybody would have anything other than peaches and cream to say about me is a mystery.
我以为除了阿谀奉承意外大家最多也就会说我比较神秘吧。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
And what to say about Darwin, whom everybody took for a fool when he put forth his Theory of Evolution.
还有达尔文,他提出进化论时被当成傻瓜。
《Lucy》《超体》
-
What would you say about the UFO?
关于不明飞行物,你会说些什么呢?
-
What I would say about this one, cause it's most complicated, I would say, in the history of humanity.
我想说的是,因为它是人类历史上最复杂的。
-
Nobody had a good word to say about him.
没有一个人说过他好。
-
No one has an unkind word to say about him.
没人用不善之辞谈论过他。
-
'What did he say about me?' she asked as casually as she could.
“他说了我什么?”她尽量装着不在意地问。