-
That said. I look forward to seeing you.
就这样, 期待见到你。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
I'm looking forward to the samples. We're all very proud.
我期待着样品出来,我们都很骄傲。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
I'll be back to check on Jane in a week. I look forward to it.
一周后我再来给简检查。我很期待。
《Predestination》《前目的地》
-
I cannot apologize enough. I know that you were really looking forward to this.
我实在是抱歉,我知道你对此非常期待。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Sounds yummy. I look forward to your work with bacon. As do I.
听起来真开胃。我很期待你配上熏肉后的成果。我也是。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thank you, Mrs. Underwood.
很期待你的表现。谢谢,Underwood女士。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
With pretty French girls giving me the eye. Could be something to look forward to.
美丽的法国女孩会向我暗送秋波。很值得期待啊。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
Of course. I look forward to reviewing your proposal. Thank you, Mr. President.
当然,我很期待看到你的提议。谢谢,总统先生。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
It's not the same! We were really looking forward to this night and Auggie ruined it.
这不一样我们本来很期待今晚的,都被奥吉毁了。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
And I look forward to working together with the new Congress next year on these priorities.
我期待着在明年和新一届的国会在这些优先事项上精诚合作。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this. All of us here, together. A reunion.
我对此刻的期待简直无以言表,我们所有人齐聚于此,重聚。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Want the door open or closed? Doesn't matter. Open, actually. You'll be used to me. Look forward to it.
想让我关上门还是开着?随便,还是开开吧,你会习惯我的性格的。我很期待。
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
Of course not! Maya always comes to school with me! She always picks me up at 7:00. I look forward to it!
当然不喜欢了,玛雅总是和我一起上学的。她总是早上7点来接我,我很期待那个。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Really it's beginning to be kind of like a world pop, and that's what I'm looking forward to and focusing on these days.
确实,这开始变成一种世界流行文化,而这就是我期待的,也是我目前关注的。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
I'm following up on our pending friendship and I look forward to hearing from you regarding its status. Sheldon Cooper.
我在追踪待定友谊的发展状况,期待你来电给它定位哟,我是谢尔顿·库珀。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Thank you. I'll get started right away. And I look forward to hearing nothing about it. I will keep you posted.
谢谢。那我立刻开始着手。我十分期待你绝对别来汇报。我绝对会向您报告进度。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Thank you, Mr. President. I'm sure I'll be calling on you for advice in the very near future. Well, I look forward to that.
谢谢你,总统先生。我在不久的将来,肯定会经常向你讨教的。我万分期待。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Does this mean you're okay with me going? Well, I'm not looking forward to it, but it is a wonderful opportunity and you need to take it.
这是说你同意我离开吗?我并不期待,但这是千载难逢的机会你必须接受。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
So I'm looking forward to hearing whatever ideas and solutions that they may have, because a smart president will steal good ideas from anyone.
所以我期待听到他们可能有的任何想法和方案,因为聪明的总统会想偷任何人的好主意。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I am looking forward to doing a few days of freelance legal work for my dad, because, where I work, I've gotten the unfair reputation of being the office nag, which is... See, it's only because I work with a bunch of slobs.
我很期待来给我爸做几天自由法律工作,因为在我上班的公司我有个不太公平的名声,"办公室里的唠叨鬼",这... 那只是因为我跟一群懒汉一起工作。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
期盼
-
期待;期待着;盼望着
-
They ran forward to welcome her.
他们跑向前去欢迎她。
-
I look forward to hearing from you.
盼望着收到你的信。
-
I'm looking forward to seeing you perform.
我期待着看你演出。
-
She leaned forward to scrutinize their faces.
她探身向前,端详他们的面容。
-
We're really looking forward to seeing you again.
我们非常盼望能再见到你。