-
Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.
别生我的气,谢谢你。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
The element never existed. I didn't take it away, science took it away. Be mad at science.
这个元素从来都不存在,我没有抢走它,是科学抢走了它,跟科学发火吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Oh, Stuart. We're just messing with you. Don't be mad at me. It was Kevin’s idea. Ha. Kevin.
斯图尔特,我们只是在跟你开个玩笑,不要生我的气,这是凯文的主意。哈。凯文!
《Minions》《小黄人》
-
You're a pig. Hey, I didn't watch it. I'm just the messenger. Be mad at the dude who posted it. I am.
你就是个畜生。我可没看。我只是传话的。尽管去生发帖人的气吧。正生着呢。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Oh, I figured you guys would all be mad at me. So I got you some gifts that I found on the side of the road.
我猜想你们大家也会对我不爽,所以我在路边检了些礼物。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
What? Don't be mad at me. I mean, I can't vote against him. Even when he's being crazy? Well, what other times are there?!
怎么了?别生我的气。我不能投他的反对票呀。哪怕他是个疯子吗?难道他有不疯的时候吗?!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
I screwed up. I should have told you before now. I just... Take this out on me, be mad at me, but please, just don't hurt Toothless.
我错了,我应该早就告诉你拿我发脾气,对我发飙,但是求求你,别伤害没牙。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
I forgot to be mad at them and went.
我早已忘记先前对他们发火的事就去了。
-
He must be mad at you.
他一定生你的气。
-
Be mad at yourself.
对你自己要疯狂。
-
Don't be mad at me.
不要生我的气。
-
Don't be mad at me. I won't be late again.
别生我的气。我不会再迟到了。