-
Our rat's just come out of his den.
我们的老鼠出洞了。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
Did that just come from me? Smile at her.
刚才是我在笑吗?对她笑笑。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
No. Come back here and talk to me, mon frere. Who? Just come back.
不,快回来告诉我,男人(苏格兰用语)谁?回来吧。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Now, the tail should come off quiet easily, so you just pull that off. The claws, they just come off as well, so just pull that off.
虾尾很好剥,拔下来就行了。爪子也会脱落,拔下来就行了。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
Well, I'll be waiting for you, just come up when you're done.
我等你,看完就上来。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Hi, should we just come in? The door is open. Yep, always is.
您好,我们该直接进来吗?门没关。是的,一直都这样。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Just come with me to Raj's. Well, I don't want to go to a party.
跟我一起去拉杰家吧。我不想参加派对。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Okay, just stay there a couple more hours and if she doesn't show up by then, then just come on home.
再等一下,如果她还不出现就回来。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
"Okay, I'm going"? I spend hours trying, and then you just come one...
“好吧,我去睡”?我努力了好几个小时,而你上来就……
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
Did you just come here to look at me? Or did you have something to say?
你们来就是为了看我一眼吗?还是说你们有话对我说?
《Angry Birds》《愤怒的小鸟》
-
When would you leave? Couple weeks. Okay, well, I'll just come visit you.
什么时候走?再过几周吧。没事,那我去看你好啦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Now the kettle's just come to the boil. Hmmm, chicken and mushroom flavor.
水烧开了。香菇鸡肉味。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
You just come off the line? What's it like? I said what's it like? Hacksaw?
你刚从前线来,情形如何?我问了情形如何?钢锯吗?
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
-
I'm glad the nurse has arrived. Have you just come from the hospital? I'm not a real nurse. It's just pretend.
你很高兴这儿来了位护士,你刚从医院出来吗?我并不是一位真的护士,我只是扮成护士。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Oh. Oh. And it's gonna be one of those log rides where they just come shooting out.
他们出生时会跟连发炮一样。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Okay? Forget getting married for a sec, just forget about it. Can you just come home and take a shower? That's not scary right?
暂时忘了结婚的事,忘了它,你能回家洗澡吗?那不可怕,对吧?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
And, that's why he couldn't just come up and talk to me. 'Cause of the restraining order.
所以他不敢上前来跟我说话,因为有禁制令。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I've just come from Shanghai. What's for dinner tonight? Oh my God! What's for dinner tonight?
我刚从上海来,今天晚餐吃什么?天哪!今天晚餐吃什么?
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
I mean you might as well have just come in and peed all around my desk. I would never do that.
你干脆到办公室来,在我的桌子周围撒尿好了。我绝对不会这么做。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Hello, Suzy. Hello, Mr. Pig. I'm glad the nurse has arrived. Have you just come from the hospital? I'm not a real nurse. It's just pretend.
你好呀,苏西。你好呀,猪爸爸。很高兴这儿来了位护士,你刚从医院出来吗?我并不是一位真的护士,我只是扮成护士。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Online education just comes to their aid.
在线教育只是涉及到他们的援助。
-
Cindy is small and just comes up to my chest.
辛迪个子很小,只到我的胸脯那么高。
-
When I speak Singlish, it just comes out naturally.
当我说‘新’式英语的时候,它自然而然地就说出来了。
-
'Life just comes to you if you wait long enough,' she says.
她说,如果你等得够久,生活会召唤你的。
-
I think, I think when it's all over, it just comes back in flashes.
我想,当这一切的一切都已经结束时,这些回忆还是会历历在目。