-
Great, you're just in time for today's assignment. Have a seat.
很好,你刚好赶上,听我布置今天的作业,请坐吧。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Sorry, Madam Gazelle. Never mind, you're just in time. All aboard. Ms. Rabbit is the bus driver, full steam ahead. See you later.
抱歉,羚羊夫人。没关系,刚好来得及。上车吧。兔小姐是司机,出发咯。再见。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Oh, good, you're just in time. I believe I've isolated the algorithm for making friends.
太好了,时间刚刚好,我想我解开了交友解题步骤。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Someone locked him in just in time.
有人及时把他关了起来。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Daddy Pig. You're just in time to help us dig a hole. Yes, of course.
猪爸爸。你来得正好,帮我们挖一个坑。好的没问题。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
But look who is here! Just in time! Pedro the Hunter! Help! Oh, help!
快看看是谁来啦!非常的及时!猎人佩德罗来了!救命!救命!救命!
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Welcome, Mr. Finch. You're just in time to see us cut your friend's head open.
欢迎,芬奇先生,正好赶上我们切开你朋友的脑袋。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Ah. You are just in time. May I present the Shake, Rattle and Bang Orchestra. Hooray.
啊,你们来得正好。沙沙咯咯梆梆管弦乐队。太棒了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
These eggs are about to hatch. Oh, we are just in time. The baby chicks are hatching. Oh, baby chicks.
这些蛋是用来孵小鸡的。噢,我们来的正好。小鸡宝宝孵出来了。噢,小鸡宝宝。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. George has found somewhere to hide, just in time!
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八,九,十。乔治正巧在佩琪数完之前藏起来。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Just in time! Pedro the Hunter! Pedro is a bit shy. Pedro, would you like me to come on with you? Yes, please.
非常的及时。猎人佩德罗来啦。佩德罗有点害羞。佩德罗,需要我跟在你后面吗?是的,谢谢。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Just in time for the holiday season, we now have another piece of good news about the pace of our economic recovery.
正好赶上节日季,我们现在收到了又一条有关我们经济复苏步伐的好消息。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
I'd be trapped inside a huge egg and this monster would open his jaws and start to devour me. I'd wake up just in time.
梦见自己被困在巨型鸡蛋里,怪物张嘴将我吞入囊中,所幸每次都能及时醒来。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
I expected to see Howard throw the baseball, finish my hot dog, and hightail it across the street to Disneyland just in time for Mickey's Soundsational Parade.
我以为看霍华德投球,吃完热狗,麻利地过街去迪士尼乐园,正好赶上米奇的音乐大游行。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
The taxi skidded to a halt just in time.
出租车滑行了一段路后,及时停了下来。
-
I arrived just in time for my flight to Hawaii.
我正好及时赶上飞往夏威夷的航班。
-
Tom disappeared under the bed just in time.
汤姆及时钻到床底下不见了。
-
Sarah made it to the airport just in time to catch her plane this morning.
萨拉今天上午及时地赶到机场赶上了飞机。
-
Peter, feeling her slip from him, woke with a start, and was just in time to draw her back.
彼得感到她从他身边滑过,猛然惊醒,及时把她拉了回来。