-
Can you do it out there? Why don't you just do it out there?
你能在那儿做吗?在那儿做不就行了?
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
Mummy Rabbit, why don't you work? I do work, Suzy. Don't you think look after these two little bunnies? You do, mummy.
兔妈妈,你为什么不工作呢?我要工作的,苏西。你不认为要照顾这两个小兔子吗?是的,妈妈。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
Why don't you work? I do work, Suzy. Who do you think look after these two little bunnies? You do, mummy.
你为什么不去工作呢?我也工作啊,苏西。你觉得是谁在照顾着两个小家伙呢?是你啊,妈妈。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Mummy Rabbit, why don't you work? I do work, Suzy. Who do you think look after these two little bunnies? You do, mummy.
对了,兔妈妈,你为什么不去工作呢。我也工作啊,苏西。你觉得是谁在照顾着两个小家伙呢。是你啊,妈妈。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
A: So why don't you do that?
那你为什么不呢?
-
Why don't you do a dance around the ashes?
你干吗不在那堆废墟上跳个舞?
-
Why don't you do something to change the situation?
你为什么不做点什么改变局面呢?
-
Well why don't you do it? You say you can do it.
好啊,你说你能打过我,那你为什么不动手啊?
-
Mary: Why don't you do what mum does when she has a headache?
为什么你不像妈妈头疼的时候那样呢?
-
Hotch: Reid. Since you're more their age, why don't you do the talking?
你跟他们年龄更接近些,你来说吧。
-
Why don't you do something you enjoy to take your mind off your troubles?
你为什么不做点你喜欢的事来缓解一下烦恼呢?