-
Hear there's a push to get the ten billion.
听说有人支持筹赎金。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
It's up to you to push yourself to take hard classes and read challenging books.
能否督促自己,上完难学的课程,啃完大学的书本,这都取决于你们自身。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Which button is the button you're supposed to push? Point to it.
他怎么可能完的成呢?你应该按哪个按钮?指给我看。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
You don't want to push this.
你最好别逼我。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
It's up to us to push the rules and laws, and go from evolution to revolution.
要不要挑战既有的法则,进化再进化,取决于我们自己。
《Lucy》《超体》
-
You want to push Mary out. I'm not pushing her out. She was never "In."
你要把玛丽挤出去吗?我不是要挤她,她本来也没有决定权。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
The first is physical. Push your bodies to the breaking point and you'll master the methods of combat.
第一阶段是体能训练,将你们的身体练到极限,掌握所有的格斗技巧。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
I was there to push people beyond what's expected of them. I believe that is an absolute necessity.
我是去逼他们突破自己的极限的,我相信这是绝对不可或缺的。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
Get your fingers in there and begin to push it down. I'm going to pop this onto a tray.
用手指,开始这样按压,把面团放在托盘上。
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
The ambassador is working hard to push the peacekeeping resolution to a vote by the General Assembly. Why the delay?
大使在努力推动联合国大会就维和提案投票 。为什么延迟了?
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Oh, it'll pass. Because you are going to push it until it goes through both houses and gets on the books.
会通过的,因为你们要让法案通过参众两院,成为立法。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
But it did not take much to push him over, actually. Little red notes, big bang. You let your family die!
不过煽动他其实没费很多精力,几张红色小纸条,一场爆炸,你眼看着你家人去死。
《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》
-
Daddy. Where have you been? I whizzed all the way down the hill, and then I had to push the bike all the way back up again.
爸爸.你去了哪里?我从山上一路滚下去了,然后我不得不把自行车一路推回来。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
And since we don't have a TV, the lady across the alley said she'd push hers up to a window, so I could watch it.
我们没有电视,对面的小姐说她会把她的电视推到窗口让我看。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
If only there was some one big and strong to push George along. I'm big and strong. I can push George. What a good idea, Peppa.
要是有一个强壮的人能去推一推乔治他就能动起来了。我就非常的强壮。我可以去推乔治。这主意身不错,佩奇!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
What's all this noise about then? They're trying to push us out of the sand pit. No, we're not. Yes, you are. George started it.
大家发生什么事了?你们为什么在这里吵吵闹闹的?他们要把我们赶走不许我们在沙坑里玩。我们才没有呢。你们就是这样的。是乔治先挑起的。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
You push your way to the bar, where you drink an $18 cosmopolitan, then you stare at a pretty girl and imagine your perfect life together. Your children, grandchildren.
你努力挤到吧台,喝杯18块钱的大都会鸡尾酒,然后盯着一个美女,在脑海中幻想你们一起的美好人生,幻想你们的孩子,孙子。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Daddy. Where have you been? I whizzed all the way down the hill, and then I had to push the bike all the way back up again.
爸爸.你去了哪里?我从山上一路滚下去了,然后我不得不把自行车一路推回来。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Daddy Pig is stuck! It's not funny! It looks very funny, Daddy. I suppose it is a bit funny. We'll have to push you down.
爸爸卡住了!有什么好笑的!这看起来非常得好笑,爸爸。我想也许真的很好笑。我们得把你推下去。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Listen, again, I want to urge you to push the duck special, because if they don't eat the duck, you're going to, and it's not very good.
听着,我要你们推销鸭肉特餐,因为如果客人不吃鸭肉,你们得吃,它不是很好吃。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
I think people would push to always increase that minimum wage.
我认为人们会一直推动提高最低工资。
-
We need a push to take the first step.
我们需要鼓励来迈出第一步。
-
Sometimes we need a little push to seek help.
有时候我们只需要寻求帮助就可以了。
-
Intensive care: The push to get Senate approval.
密切关注:争取参议院批准。
-
There is no push to spend more time with patients.
在病人身上花费更多时间并没有压力。