-
Some of the most moving moments I've experienced as Commander in Chief have been with our wounded warriors.
作为总司令,我所经历的最令我感动的一些瞬间就是和我们的伤残军人在一起。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
And as Commander-in-Chief, I want our troops to know your country is united in our support and gratitude for you and your families.
作为总司令,我想让我们的军队知道,在对你们和你们家人的支持和感激上,你们的国家是团结一致的。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
So I am issuing an executive order, by virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States and commander in chief of the armed forces.
我要下达一项行政命令,凭借我作为美国总统和三军总司令的的权力。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
As Commander in Chief, my highest priority is the security of the American people.
作为最高统帅,我最首要的任务就是保证美国人民的安宁。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
We were sworn to secrecy by our commander in chief. This was a mission you will never speak of. I understand, sir.
在总指挥的命令下,我们发誓对一切保密。这是一项永不能提及的任务。明白,长官。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
It's occupied territory. He's not deploying on sovereign land. So, as Commander in Chief, he doesn't need Congressional approval.
那是占领区 ,他并未向他国领土派兵。作为三军统帅,他不需要得到国会批准。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
My message this entire campaign has been about serving the country, showing up for duty, and now I'm gonna not show up when the Commander-in-Chief has asked for my help?
整场竞选我传递的信息就是为国家服务,承担责任,现在三军统帅要我帮忙我却拒绝吗?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Ultimately, though, his duty was to his commander in chief.
当然最后还是要落实到他作为统帅的责任。
-
Please tell him ‘thank you for your service’ from his commander in chief!
总统写道,“请转告他,他的总司令‘非常感谢你的服役!’
-
"We have a Spectator in Chief instead of a Commander in Chief," fumed Newt Gingrich.
纽特·金利奇愤怒地说“我们成了一个主要的旁观者,而不是指挥官!”
-
Shugart's father was furious at me, and angrily told me that I wasn't fit to be Commander in Chief.
舒格特的父亲对我大发雷霆,愤怒地告诉我,我不配做三军总司令。
-
Analysts say Congress may be waiting for a clear steer from the commander in chief, President Obama.
分析家认为国会正等待着最高统帅,奥巴马总统来指明形势。
又名《白宫女总统》,是导演罗德-鲁里在2005拍摄的18集美国电炉连续剧。由埃娃-卡拉戴恩、哈里-莱尼克斯、马特-兰特、凯尔-塞克等人主演。 该剧讲述了副总统麦肯兹-艾伦成为美国历史上第一位女总统的故事。