-
And there was no reason for me to destroy a pen full of Capitol children. None at all.
我没有理由去杀一群国会区的孩子,没有。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
Mr. Grady, if you're not gonna help, there's no reason for you to be in here.
格雷迪先生,如果你不准备帮忙,就没理由继续待在这里了。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
And there was no other reason for the loss of so many users? Not in such sizable amounts.
这是流失用户的唯一理由吗?如此大规模的流失只有这个原因。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
The Expansion the reason for my very existence would be over, so I did what I had to do.
这个扩张计划我存在的理由将毁于一旦,所以我做了我该做的事儿。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
But I will have to be convinced that there is a reason for massive social networking companies not to carry their own weight. Thank you.
但是必须要说服我,大量的社交网络公司不交税是有理由的,谢谢。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I'm very happy. Madame Gazelle is not leaving. Yes, and I can't think of a better reason for a party. And every party needs music.
我真的太高兴了,羚羊夫人不是要永远的离开。是的,而且我也想不出更好的理由来办派对了。在所有的派对中都需要派对的加入。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
I'm very happy. Madame Gazelle is not leaving. Yes, and I can't think of a better reason for a party. And every party needs music.
我真的太高兴了,羚羊夫人不是要永远的离开。是的,而且我也想不出更好的理由来办派对了。在所有的派对中都需要派对的加入。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Any reason for the delay?
为什么耽搁至今?
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Hey, there's no reason for you to be scared.
你不必感到害怕。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
You joined the SS in 1943? Yes. What was your reason for joining?
你于1943年加入了党卫军?是的。你加入的原因是什么?
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
Making their master happy was the tribe's very reason for existence.
小黄人种族存在的意义就是为了让他们的主人开心。
《Minions》《小黄人》
-
You can. You must wait until there's some reason for you to give Mr Bates.
可以,但得等到能给贝茨先生一个合适的解释。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
It's still no reason for me to have to listen to you arm your photon torpedoes every night.
但那也不足以说服我听你的话每晚都要装备上光子鱼雷。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Okay, great. The reason for the call today, John, is, something just came across my desk, John.
好的 John 我今天打来就是因为我刚好看到一支股票。
《The Wolf of Wall Street》《华尔街之狼》
-
Yes, but it was the reason for the polygraph. They caught you in another lie, but... They need corroborating evidence.
是的,但这是公司进行测谎的原因,他们发现你撒了别的谎,但是...他们需要确凿的证据。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Only two people knew the reason for the code change. You and me. Liam, I didn't tell anyone. I swear. I spoke to Bromley, and that was it.
只有两个人知道修改暗号的原因。你和我。莱姆,我对谁都没说。我发誓。我告诉了布罗姆尼,仅此而已。
《The Foreigner》《英伦对决》
-
关注的理由;为此担心;顾虑
-
This was the real reason for her call.
这是她打电话的真实原因。
-
As always, Peter had a reason for his action.
如往常一样,彼得对他的行为总有理由。
-
I have no particular reason for doubting him.
我没有什么特别的理由怀疑他。
-
I really don't see any reason for changing it.
我实在想不出有任何理由要改变它。
-
My sole reason for coming here was to see you.
我到这儿唯一的原因就是来看你。
《Reason For》是豊永利行&小野大辅&入野自由的音乐作品,收录在《2014年四月新番动漫歌曲合集》专辑中。