-
Hey! You should be ashamed of yourselves! Yeah, yeah. Still not off. How do you do that?
你们真应该感到羞愧!好啦,好啦,还开着的,你怎么关的?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
The truth is I'm ashamed of what I've done.
其实我为我的行为感到羞耻。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
You think I'm ashamed of where I come from?
你觉得我对自己的家庭感到耻辱?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
You should be ashamed of yourself. Sorry. I just...
你应该觉得羞愧。对不起,我只是...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Come on. We don't belong here. And that's nothing to be ashamed of.
来啊,我们不属于这里,没什么可羞耻的。
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
Nothing to be ashamed of anymore, Maya. My dad doesn't live with… It's okay.
再也没什么好羞耻的了,玛雅。我爸爸不... 没关系。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
She knew you were wrong. She wanted you to feel like you had nothing to be ashamed of. Was that a lie, too?
她知道你错了,她希望你认识到自己不必自卑,这也是个谎言吗?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
What difference does it make if I didn't watch The Manny? You hated the show! You were so ashamed of it, you quit.
这和我没看过《靓男保姆》有什么区别?你讨厌那部剧,你觉得可耻,所以退出了。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
No, dad, what I'm ashamed of is having to bring a brown-bag lunch to school, and, you know, eat it in the bathroom.
不,让我感到羞耻的是我要带个午饭便当去学校,我得在厕所吃掉。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Hey, you know what? I don't care. I'm not ashamed of my book. There's nothing with a woman enjoying a little erotica.
知道吗?我不在乎,我不觉得我的书丢脸,女人享受一点情色没什么不对。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
What the hell are you doing? Howard is your best friend, and that is his girlfriend. You should be ashamed of yourself.
你到底在这干嘛?霍华德是你最好的朋友,而那是他女友,你真该为自己感到羞耻。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Will. Not a word. Well, I have to tell you, the general's apeshit over what you said about being ashamed of your service.
威尔。别说了。我得说,将军对你说为自己服役感到羞耻暴跳如雷。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
You two should be ashamed of yourselves. Using women to advance your cause with sexuality, and whatever Amy plans on doing.
你们两个真是不知羞耻,利用女人的性感来争取自己事业的上位,还有不管艾米准备做什么。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
All right, well, then don't work with Bert. Oh, but I like the work. Then work with him. Yeah, but I'm ashamed of the field.
好吧,那就别跟伯特合作呗。但我喜欢那研究。那就跟他合作。可我觉得那个领域很丢人。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
No, there's a group of us. We meet every month at Manny's. We sent a letter to this putz here, Gross. Your parents should be ashamed of you.
不是,我们很多人都被冒犯了,我们每月在曼尼餐厅聚会,我们写了一封信给这个混蛋,格罗斯,你父母会为你感到耻辱。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
It's a tough program, Ender. When they brought me to this country, there was less competition. And still, I didn't make it. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Nothing.
那个项目非常困难,安德,他们带我来到这个国家时,竞争还没现在激烈,我都没能通过,你没什么好羞愧的,没必要。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
-
And I'll tell you something else. Ever since that poodle-stuffer came along, he's been so ashamed of himself that he's been more attentive, he's been more loving. It's like every day is our anniversary.
还有自从那个“卷毛狗”出现后,他感到内疚而开始对我体贴,每天都像我们的结婚纪念日。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
感到羞愧;感到害臊;感到惭愧
-
Peter ought to be ashamed of himself.
彼得应为自己感到羞耻。
-
His daughter looked such a mess that he was ashamed of her.
他为女儿的邋遢样子感到害臊。
-
Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of.
精神病并不可羞愧。
-
I'm ashamed of the babyish nonsense I write.
我为我写出幼稚的话感到丢脸。
-
He knew full well he'd be ashamed of himself later.
他十分清楚他以后会为自己感到羞愧。